Check up

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Check up

Postby greenster » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:37 am

just seeing how all the arkies are doing havent heard for any in a while.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:29 pm

Still kickin' on the west side. Nothing interesting going on though. Bought a new house so there hasn't been much fishing at all. Or much of anything else for that matter.
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby ucaduckhunter » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:34 pm

Summer school here.

GF ran off with my other dog so I got another a nw puppy to replace her (the girlfriend, I still miss the dog). Now the only woman that keeps my bed is a chocolate lab female. Love is grand.

Got a new boat too. Counting the days till season opens.
If you love something let it go. If it doesn't come back to you then hunt it down, kill it, and eat it.
ucaduckhunter
hunter

Postby greenster » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:53 pm

Glad to hear most all is well... Ive been fishing for last 3 weeks daily.. Going to hit the Big bass Bonanza up this weekend and see if i cant come out with some cash... $100,000 would be nice..
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:20 pm

Good luck in the tourney. Looks like you may have a little chance of rain for Saturday, but I doubt you'll even see a cloud. Make sure to wear the sunscreen. :yes:
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby greenster » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:56 pm

Thanks, I'm dark enough right now that not sure sun screen will help much.. if any of you arkies will be there ill be around POST lake in my duck hunting hole trying to catch some bass.. Ill be in Hardwoods camo F&F boat 1742 come holla at me if ya see me.

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:08 pm

You mean you can fish those things without owning a 27' Ranger with a 400 horse outboard? Learn something new every day. :laughing:
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby greenster » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:14 pm

:toofunny: yup... I thought i was upgrading from the 10' jon boat and the 9.9.. but i guess my F&f wont work.

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:25 pm

That's most definitely an upgrade. That's a skinny boat though. You hunting timber?
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby greenster » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:55 am

yup...all I pretty much hunt is timber

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Smackaduck » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:53 pm

I love them boats. My next one will definately be an F&F. Glad to see yall are gettin some action in here definately not any down here. :laughing:
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:05 pm

Action? I got action for ya. Try walking down what we call "Stinky Alley" over at one of our chicken plants and dodging about 500 chicken feet that are spead all over the ground like little organic mines. Now that's action! :laughing:
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:51 pm

:toofunny: yeller where did that come from? ^^ I think you had one to many

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:02 pm

Sadly, there were no beers killed in the making of that post. What's even more sad is that everything I wrote is true and I have to make that trek once or twice a week down "Stinky Alley". :yes:
ol' yeller
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting