Flooded Timber Hunts

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Flooded Timber Hunts

Postby greenhead hunter » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:33 pm

I live in Texas and have always wanted to go on a flooded timber hunt. Is there any place in southern Arkansas that you could go with a guide and just hunt for $100-$150 a day. I've been on the internet the only hunts I can find are $300-$350 for a morning hunt. I would appreciate any help yall could give me on trying to find a good flooded timber hunt that's reasonably priced.
greenhead hunter
hunter

Postby ol' yeller » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:19 pm

I haven't seen any for that price. You might be able to set up something where someone from here will swap a hunt with you.
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:38 pm

not sure youll find any that cheep around here..

about $250-$600 is the going rate around here per gun.. $350 is about average. all I can say is just call around and check. sometime if you set your hunt up ahead of time like 60 days or so its cheeper.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting