Looking for guys to hunt with

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Looking for guys to hunt with

Postby coopsdc32 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey yall im new in the military stationed at Little Rock AFB Arkansas and with duck season coming up i have no way of hunting up here...ive hunted ducks for as long as i can remember but with me moving all the time and selling my truck there is no way for me to keep my boat...i have a gun and camo and all that good crap just no way of hunting...im willing to do a days work or whatever u need done just as long as i get to kill some ducks...if your interested just shoot me back a message
coopsdc32
Newb

Re: Looking for guys to hunt with

Postby jwbatton » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi, I live 2 mins from the front gate of LRAFB. I would be more then glad to take you on a few duck hunts. Its the least I could do for someone serving our country. Where are you from?
jwbatton
hunter

Postby steve-o » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:41 pm

jwbatton wrote:Hi, I live 2 mins from the front gate of LRAFB. I would be more then glad to take you on a few duck hunts. Its the least I could do for someone serving our country. Where are you from?

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby CPlatt » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:17 pm

I live outside Cabot. Im always looking for someone to go with me. Shoot me a message if you cant find anybody.
CPlatt
Newb

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting