NWA guys.

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

NWA guys.

Postby Arkiewaterfowl » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Got a few of us up hear it seems like. Wondering if anyone would be up for a boat run on the lake, or a get together before season to bs and hook up with some other hunters.

I know 6-7 of us are going to run the lake in the next couple weeks coming up and play in boats
Arkiewaterfowl
hunter

Re: NWA guys.

Postby dmadden7070 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 am

Yea man. That sounds like a great idea. Count me in
Be the alligator, not the chicken!
dmadden7070
hunter

Postby rgray22 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Hey hit me up when you guys do this. I just sold my duck boat but have a bowrider if its just lake cruising. I live in Tulsa but work around Rogers and am fixing to move my family over there. Would love to meet some other hunters in the new and unfamiliar territory.

Thanks
Reagan
rgray22
hunter

Postby dmadden7070 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:41 am

Quick question. On the arkansas river south of alma, there is a section where it runs around a big island. It's southwest of arbuckle island and around a curve in the river. How can you tell if that would be public land or if it is privately owned. On the map the split of river that runs around is still labeled arkansas river. It looks very "ducky" so I figured I would see if anyone has looked into it.
Be the alligator, not the chicken!
dmadden7070
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm

dmadden7070 wrote:Quick question. On the arkansas river south of alma, there is a section where it runs around a big island. It's southwest of arbuckle island and around a curve in the river. How can you tell if that would be public land or if it is privately owned. On the map the split of river that runs around is still labeled arkansas river. It looks very "ducky" so I figured I would see if anyone has looked into it.

It is...it is very duck...i have walked all of it...i walked down that entire levee....BUT...it is private...and leased for hunters
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting