moved to stuttgart/ humnoke

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

moved to stuttgart/ humnoke

Postby cotton » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm

i just moved from eastern arkansas to stuttgart/ humnoke area. i am looking for someone to hunt with over here. i know its hard to find spots but i love to duck hunt so i figure i would try to see if someone would feel sorry for me
cotton
hunter

Re: moved to stuttgart/ humnoke

Postby cotton » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 pm

ok, nobody feels sorry for me. but can someone at least point in the direction on public areas over here. i know all the eastern side but new to this area. i am also from arkansas and i am not trying to steal someone spots just trying get a little information
cotton
hunter

Postby jimmyscott » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Seriously, go to church tomorrow morning and get involved in a Sunday School class. I hear First Baptist of Stuttgart is a great place. I'm sure there are others as well. Get to know some great folks, and I'm sure some of them will be hunters. Now, this may sound biased...because it is! But, try it, and see if it doesn't work out for your good. Best of luck!
jimmyscott
hunter

Postby cannon » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 pm

jimmyscott wrote:Seriously, go to church tomorrow morning and get involved in a Sunday School class. I hear First Baptist of Stuttgart is a great place. I'm sure there are others as well. Get to know some great folks, and I'm sure some of them will be hunters. Now, this may sound biased...because it is! But, try it, and see if it doesn't work out for your good. Best of luck!

He makes a good point. I've picked up some pretty spectacular spots at church.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting