Felsenthal???

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Felsenthal???

Postby BenelliBoy75 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Anyone been out on Felsenthal lately. Wondering if there's any down that far yet. Going to be headed out soon. Not going to be able to make it for the opener though. Just hoping this year isn't going to be a bust like last year.
"What happened to your call, sounds like crap..." "I think I blew my dip in it again..."
BenelliBoy75
hunter

Re: Felsenthal???

Postby SlickFoot » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 am

Been down there hog huntin every weekend for two months. No big ducks yet but a ton of woodys!! They're gonna maintain water level at 65' this year so no flooded timber!
SlickFoot
hunter

Postby AaronR » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:48 am

Saw bunch of mallards around Red Eye the other day. Seems to be quite a few down! It will be off to the races come Saturday morning!!!
AaronR
hunter

Postby greenster » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:53 pm

As slick said.. No Timber. Wood ducks are a given at that place though.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby BenelliBoy75 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated. I'll let ya know how we do when we go out. I'll check in again before we leave and see if there's any flying around.
"What happened to your call, sounds like crap..." "I think I blew my dip in it again..."
BenelliBoy75
hunter

Postby AaronR » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 am

Well how did it go at Felsenthal for you all?
AaronR
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting