What happened to MoDux Crew (Thumpn and Bumpn)

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

What happened to MoDux Crew (Thumpn and Bumpn)

Postby 2singles » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 pm

That video was the -hit. Where are these guys now?
2singles
hunter

Re: What happened to MoDux Crew (Thumpn and Bumpn)

Postby greenster » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 am

buaha. last i heard they split. good ridence
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 2singles » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Dont hate on them guys, they laid down some good footage. I understand if your jealous. Lol! I really would like to see another video.
2singles
hunter

Postby steve-o » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

edit. nevermind
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby greenster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 pm

not jealous at all .. Yes they killed duck's, But you didn't have to put up with them coming in to a hole with 10 people trying to run people off claiming it's "THEIR" hole..And you need to leave or Fight for it... Was not going to say anything.. but they are just a bunch of Pricks and I hope to never see them again and I hope they enjoy their private land. Again.. They did killed they hell out of ducks regularly and video is pretty good. But take a guess who was in the back ground yelling at them.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 2singles » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 pm

I understand. Hunting is about having fun and making good memories and just enjoying all the fellowship with family and friends. Well what goes around comes around. If it hasnt come back to them yet, it will. Thanks for the info greenster!
2singles
hunter

Postby DeltaKing » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 pm

greenster wrote:not jealous at all .. Yes they killed duck's, But you didn't have to put up with them coming in to a hole with 10 people trying to run people off claiming it's "THEIR" hole..And you need to leave or Fight for it... Was not going to say anything.. but they are just a bunch of Pricks and I hope to never see them again and I hope they enjoy their private land. Again.. They did killed they hell out of ducks regularly and video is pretty good. But take a guess who was in the back ground yelling at them.

x2 on this.
DeltaKing
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting