Near Bradley ARK

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Near Bradley ARK

Postby mgthunter » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:25 pm

Looking to lease a blind or two near in the Bradley ARK area.

If you have any info on leases in that area please email me.

Thank You
Matt
Commerciallend@bellsouth.net
mgthunter
hunter

Postby greenster » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:04 pm

willing to help if you would have intensions of sticking around this forum
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mgthunter » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:26 pm

any help is appreciated!

If I find a place to hunt this year. I will stick around :help:

Don't want to read about all ya'll boys killin ducks if I aint killin em too :thumbsup:
mgthunter
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:58 am

Hey man, did you look at the land?
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mgthunter » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:57 am

not yet, was going to try for last Sunday but I got tied up. Going to try to see it this weekend. I don't think it is what I am looking for, but I am going to look at it just in case.
mgthunter
hunter

Postby buttonwillow » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:45 pm

Hey guys, I am also interested in locating something in that area. If you locate more that you can hunt, would appreciate a heads up on what is available. Used to hunt that area several years ago, but no longer have any contact there.
buttonwillow
hunter

Postby Smackaduck » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:12 pm

:welcome: to DHC button willow. You hunt in the shreveport bossier area.
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby greenster » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:42 pm

williow if mgthunder dont lease it ill give you the contact info but im sure you will feel the same about him.

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mgthunter » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:36 pm

Button Willow, I am looking for other contacts in that area, Greenster was a big help, I'm just not sure if it is what I am looking for. It was a bit $. I am going to look at it just to be sure. Who knows I may fall in love with the spot. Whatever I find I will be glad to pass on.
mgthunter
hunter

Postby mgthunter » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:40 pm

ButtonWillow, You hunt much around Bossier?
mgthunter
hunter

Postby buttonwillow » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:53 pm

Thanks Guys. I haven't hunted around Shjrevepor/Bossier very much in several years. Went to Loggy Bayou a couple of times last year with 10 years old grandson to let him shoot a couple woodies. Had been huinting the Jones area before last year. The guy I was hunting with quit and I could not keep, the lease alone. Have also hunted around Monroe and that is rather pricey unless there are several involved. I used to hunt locally. Hunted Bodcau and the Red River until all the timber and brush fell. Would like to get something around Bradley/Lewisville. Hunted about 3 years there but lost the lease because someone offered more than double what the lease was costing. Not sure what the leases are going for now, but that would be closer.
buttonwillow
hunter

Postby mgthunter » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:06 pm

Greenster,

I am going to pass on Mr. Estes spot. Give the info to the other guy.

I am probably going to hunt w/ my old Neighbor this year. I think they have one extra spot. If I hear of anything else I will let you know.
mgthunter
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting