Navigable Waterways

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Re: Navigable Waterways

Postby rabbitdundied » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:45 pm

I am not butt hurt at all. I get you like to play like you are BMOC on here and all. Just consider me someone that is not impressed. It would be nice if you quit talking down to people though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rabbitdundied
hunter

Postby rabbitdundied » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:00 pm

My point is if you want a legitimate legal answer you are probably going to have to ask someone that truly doesn't have a stake in the matter. A farmer/lawyer is automatically going to side on the side favoring land owners rights. Cannon whether he admits it or not is extremely biased on the matter. Of course he sees that as an attack on him and his ego which it isn't. It is simple and honest assessment of the question at hand.

rabbitdundied
hunter

Postby cannon » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 pm

rabbitdundied wrote:I am not butt hurt at all. I get you like to play like you are BMOC on here and all. Just consider me someone that is not impressed. It would be nice if you quit talking down to people though.

Dear Rabbit:

On behalf of all attorneys, because you feel that, on the whole, they are dishonest, I apologize. On behalf of all farmers, and others similarly situated, whom you have collectively referred to as "leeches on society," I apologize. On behalf of all landowners, who you believe should not be able to utilize they property they've spent their hard earned money to purchase and maintain, I apologize. On behalf of all men on any campus, anywhere, who exist and are above the standard weight for their height as measured by the standard Body Mass Index, I apologize. For all persons who you assumed ran guide services, only to find out that you were wrong, i apologize. And finally, for the members of the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate, who had the outright audacity to enact the Food Security Act and the 2014 Farm Bill, I apologize.

I'm not sure, but I THINK that's the extent of your complaints that specifically referenced me over the last couple weeks.

You're trolling months old posts and throwing my name around on outboard motor forums. But you're not butthurt.

If I left anything off that list of apologies that you think need to be addressed, I can get you a form to fill out. Thus far, I've played nice.

Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Postby rabbitdundied » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:00 pm

"Of course he sees that as an attack on him and his ego which it isn't. It is simple and honest assessment of the question at hand."

This is hardly an attempt at trolling.

rabbitdundied
hunter

Postby cannon » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 pm

So does that mean apologies accepted? No need to carry it any farther? Is that what you're saying?

cannon
hunter

Postby Bluegiller » Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Bluegiller
Newb

Postby Bluegiller » Tue May 27, 2014 9:42 pm

nware14 wrote:
greenster wrote: Here is the list I have.

• Saline River

Are you saying the Saline is Navigable? I talked to game and fish and they said it was not and that the land owners owned the bottom of the river bed so you couldn't put into an access and go down the river and hunt it. That's just what I was told though

According to the Corp of Engineer website the Saline is. Sounds like F&G officer got one wrong. Sometimes these guys are also partial compared to the COE. The F&G officers are local residents and could be friends and/or family members to land owners bordering questionable waterways. Or they could possibly have land themselves on these questionable waterways. Also some don't want the hassle of dealing with the greedy landowners whom think they own certain rivers when indeed they don't and just to keep it easy they say it is not public land. The COE usually doesn't have a dog in the fight and they are the federal government. Check out the link. Saline is navigable.

http://www.mvd.usace.army.mil/Portals/52/docs/11_MVD_navigable_waters.pdf
Bluegiller
Newb

Postby cannon » Wed May 28, 2014 5:18 am

That's helpful. Thanks brah.
cannon
hunter

Postby Bluegiller » Wed May 28, 2014 7:07 am

cannon wrote:

That's helpful. Thanks brah.

No problem!
Bluegiller
Newb

Previous

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting