Two Part: Guide Recommendation and Timing

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Two Part: Guide Recommendation and Timing

Postby lumpy2181 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Hey everyone, I am looking for recommendations for a reputable guide/outfitter for some flooded timber hunting in Arkansas. A couple buddies and myself have been wanting to hunt flooded timber for years now. I have never been in the state and do not know the first bit about it so I figured the best way would be to hire a guide. Looking for somewhere that is not a full service, CEO types, we do everything but pull the trigger type place. I like to put in some work and contribute to the hunt. The second part I am curious about is what time frame is usually best to come in for a 3-4 day outing. We would prefer to find something that is near Little Rock (I fly southwest, free bags) to keep driving times to and from short to maximize hunting time. I appreciate any help that anyone can provide. Thanks.

Will
Bgold wrote:... I don't think we're doing it right though and my butt sure hurts...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting