Dave Donaldson GTR???

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Dave Donaldson GTR???

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:43 pm

I have never hunted Dave Donaldson area, or arkansas or even green timber for that matter. any tips, or info about the area much app. i am from southern mo, and would like to give it a try for a day or two, please any help much app. wheres the best place to boat ramp? is it all boat acess only? how deep is it average, can you wade in any of it? any decent goose hunting in the area? any regular flooded fields or is it all timber? HELP HELP HELP!!!!!! (im not trying to cyber scout, please no info about your honey holes, just need some help and pointers, can u point me in the right direction?) THANKS :hi:
"we are endowed by our creator to whack em and stack em!"~Phil Robertson
"peter; Arise, Kill, And Eat."
"every beast that walketh the earth, all the fowl of the air and every fish of the sea I give unto you for food"
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Re: Dave Donaldson GTR???

Postby greenster » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 pm

FAN BOYS
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby steve-o » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 am

CUT'EM ALL JACK wrote:...im not trying to cyber scout...

yes you are.
read on the AGFC website. get out and scout after season is over and be ready to go next year.
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby AaronR » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

He's not scouting. He just simply wants to know where to launch his boat, what all the rules and regs are, where the water is and how deep it is, and what holes the ducks are using. Doesn't sound like cyber scouting to me..or wait, yea Steve your right, he is scouting! With only a week left of season...
AaronR
hunter

Postby rntmvp6 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 am

Have been down there several times just killing time and scouting. Whats the deal with all the smaller boats parked on the opposite sides of the river leaves? I'm assuming its so the guys can get through the timber easier??
rntmvp6
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting