Daily Pit Lease

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Daily Pit Lease

Postby Fathom » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 pm

I have been to Arkansas for the past 2 years and always hunt a week at the time, yes we killed a few ducks, no I'm not expecting to kill limits of mallards everyday. It's called hunting for a reason. What I am looking for is reputable and first and foremost honest outfitter. We've been given the run around 2 years in a row and God willing we will hunt somewhere different next year. I am not one to bash on open forums so we will leave names out of it. Could someone please point in the direction of someone who leases pits by the day? Thanks in advance guys!
Fathom
hunter

Re: Daily Pit Lease

Postby MEATSHOT » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:03 pm

I CAN PROBABLY HELP YOU OUT.I HAVE PLENTY OF REFERENCES.IF INTRESTED GIVE ME A CALL 618-889-0919

WWW.BAYOUBOTTOMS.COM

KENNY
MEATSHOT
DHC Sponsor

Re: Daily Pit Lease

Postby aunt betty » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 am

Fathom wrote:I have been to Arkansas for the past 2 years and always hunt a week at the time, yes we killed a few ducks, no I'm not expecting to kill limits of mallards everyday. It's called hunting for a reason. What I am looking for is reputable and first and foremost honest outfitter. We've been given the run around 2 years in a row and God willing we will hunt somewhere different next year. I am not one to bash on open forums so we will leave names out of it. Could someone please point in the direction of someone who leases pits by the day? Thanks in advance guys!

Call Kenny.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting