Needing Some hunting Buddies

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Needing Some hunting Buddies

Postby apg36820 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:44 pm

I am looking for some guys that wouldnt mind adding a new guy to their group. I have recently moved from the Central Missouri area to Northwest Arkansas to accept a job offer. I am wanting to start finding some new guys to go out and hunt with for the next season. I believe that there are many aspects to the hunting experience and camaraderie is one of those aspects. I also think it is very unsafe to go out by your self. If anyone is interested I am willing to put in the work scouting and getting ready for the season this summer. I have all my own decoys and equipment. Just PM me if you would like to help me out.
apg36820
hunter

Re: Needing Some hunting Buddies

Postby UofAduckman1987 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Welcome to NWA! I live in Fville and work up in Bentonville. I've been here for 7 years now and can tell you the hunting is tough. You can find them around here but lot's of window time and patience is a necessity. Beaver lake has some opportunities as well as the arkansas river system. I can say a boat will be very helpful to be consistently successful unless you plan on driving out east to the walk in areas. I'll be getting a mud boat here in the next few weeks and can't believe I've survived this long without one. Get a hold of me closer to season and I can show you around. Great area though, no complaints.
UofAduckman1987
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting