Exxon pipeline rupture

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Exxon pipeline rupture

Postby Slash LaReux » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey everyone up towards Conway do you have plenty of kitty litter on hand! Looks like a cluster in the making I sure hope they can keep it of the lake, what waste it will be if they can't. News tonight showing oil soaked waterfowl sure would like to see DU step up and help that woman out who is cleaning up the birds at her own expense.
Slash LaReux
hunter

Re: Exxon pipeline rupture

Postby Slash LaReux » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:28 pm

It was good to see the biology students from UCA out helping to locate distressed fauna and report its location to authorities. With any luck some of the animals might make full recoveries. I assume most sportsmen feel somewhat like I do disappointed (that it happend), disgusted (at how the wildlife is suffering) somewhat skeptical ( that the environment will in my lifetime be made whole). Or maybe some feel differently and that certainly is allowable. One thing I am certan of is that I wish I could have taken my father brim fishing on lake Conway last year something tells me It just won't be the same for a while. Guess now I will just add Exxon's name to the list right below Vertac.
Slash LaReux
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:36 am

Were you aware that the Exxon CEO responsible for that...made 3/4 million dollars in the week after the spill?
He also received a SAFETY AWARD.
The country is broken.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby Slash LaReux » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 pm

No that's news to me. Of course sine **** Chaney sold out to the petroleum industry, I am not surprised. Passed by the sight this past weekend and what you can see from I 40 it looks like "work on the sight" is slowing. Of course that assessment was made at 75 mph so who knows.
Slash LaReux
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting