Do any of you guys in NE AR know about 9000G's?

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Do any of you guys in NE AR know about 9000G's?

Postby bernie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 pm

I bought a used Mec 9000G and it is having some issues. Do any of you guys in NE AR load with one enough that you could help me get this thing lined out. I am sure it is a great loader when it works, but I have a need for some shells and my loader is down, and I sold my single stage (that was a mistake) when I got this thing.

Thanks.
bernie
hunter

Re: Do any of you guys in NE AR know about 9000G's?

Postby cannon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 pm

bernie wrote:I bought a used Mec 9000G and it is having some issues. Do any of you guys in NE AR load with one enough that you could help me get this thing lined out. I am sure it is a great loader when it works, but I have a need for some shells and my loader is down, and I sold my single stage (that was a mistake) when I got this thing.

Thanks.

Sorry, bro. I run a PW L/S-1000. They can be frustrating, I know that much. I can turn out a case in 30 minutes, but I can also spill $50 in components in 30 seconds. When I'm loading duck loads that I'm serious about, I still run 'em on a Steelmaster, but when I'm loading steel (or lead) for decoying birds, targets, dove, etc., I spit 'em out on that progressive.

Good Luck.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Re: Do any of you guys in NE AR know about 9000G's?

Postby bernie » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm

I truly thought that this might be a long shot anyway. I bought it to run skeet and dove loads through as that seems to be my highest volume. As much as I love duck hunting, no more than I get to go or shoot, I usually just by my shells. I have thought about loading my own steel once I shoot up my current inventory in the next year or two, though.
bernie
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting