I want to try some arkansas hunting...

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

I want to try some arkansas hunting...

Postby agengo02 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:09 pm

Ok so all of my family lives up in north east arkansas. specifically right outside of cave city if anyone has heard if it. They all deer hunt, but never duck hunt. i am going up there for a week for thanksgiving and i will deer hunt as usual, but im interested in duck hunting there also. if any of yall live near there i have a few questions. do yall get much ducks passing through even? i never really hear of duck hunting that area. i know of some ponds on privately owned land that i know i would be able to hunt, but i dont know if it will be just a waste of time if nothing will be flying at all. thanks for any info guys.
agengo02
hunter

I might help

Postby Total duck » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:14 am

Its all in how many other regulars I have but I might be able to help you out and yes I go right thru there everymorning I know where cave citys is ;)

Ok heres the deal no gps,leave your dog home ,buy you a dirty rice call and be safe .......
If you sky bust you won`t get to go back with me ....... now if you still want to go lets do it !
Total duck
hunter

Postby agengo02 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:55 am

ok i dont have a gps or dog. but i will be up there during the week of thanksgiving. where abouts do you live?
agengo02
hunter

here

Postby Total duck » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:21 pm

Lets make it easy on the both of us send me your phone number and I`ll call ya here pretty quick to make arrangments or even if ya wanta go with a hard headed ,,,,,,,,,,,,stone cold ,,,,,,,,,,,arkansas duck hunter ;)
Total duck
hunter

hey

Postby Total duck » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:35 pm

I haven`t herd from ya and now ya kinda lost out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have some other duck hunters I am going to hand feed so to speak but I can let you follow and point to where you need to be but it won`t be you and I in the boat I waited and didn`t hear back but I`ll not totaly let ya down like I said ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you hunt their and we will be over here ,,,,,,,,, I`ll make sure you get out of the woods safe and point you in the right direction ,mmm thats about it for thanksgiving but if you want a latter hunt date,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lets get it booked !
Total duck
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting