RAIN!

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

RAIN!

Postby greenster » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:23 am

Hey guys looks like where finally geting some Very much needed rain. but I thinkthe grounds going to suck all this up. hope theres Lot's more from where this came from.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Yeah

Postby Total duck » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:49 am

But black river is up and theirs water everywhere here near black rock ,,,,,,,,,,,,,have you looked in the fields ,.............oh man there are a bunch of green heads out their!!!! Oh man Oh man wheres the game warden I wanta get my limit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,someone let me off my leash ;)
Total duck
hunter

Postby Smackaduck » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:26 pm

Its about time, I hope there is some more coming it didnt do a whole lot. Like you said the grounds so dry its sucking it up. There stuff dry that Ive never seen dry. :thumbsdown:
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting