wow check out the Satellite Mallard Tracking

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

wow check out the Satellite Mallard Tracking

Postby Total duck » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:55 pm

Where the heck did all the mallards go.... did they already kill`em .....we lost most of the males............... hey has anyone took a shotgun on a plain before after 911...... I would rather fly than to drive this year.... gotta see how good those ringnecks are this year,,,,,,My ,my almost duck season ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its a great thing and we got a ton of water !Well north east does!
Total duck
hunter

Postby Pluckyduck » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:52 pm

You can fly with your shotgun, just carry it on. :yes:

Really, call the airline. Its got to be checked in a locked case. No ammo with the gun (if at all).
Pluckyduck
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

the other day

Postby Total duck » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:28 pm

The other day I seen this trackin thingy a mabob and their wasn`t crap for drakes hecks fire I thought they musta killed`em..........check it out now they are back on the screan ,mmmmmmmmmmmmand MUCH to my supprise ,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooooooooooo man here comes the good part .............MIGRATION HAS STARTED! God ty for this ,............. I been known to shed a tear last day of duck season ;) but hip,,,,,hip hurray let the games begin ........! GAWD this rain is the stuff ! :getdown:
Total duck
hunter

Postby woodduckhunter » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:14 pm

What is the web address, i just tried to find it because i remember seeing it on this forum not to long ago(2 weeks) The last time i looked, most of the ducks were in the Dakotas and southern canada.
woodduckhunter
hunter

look

Postby Total duck » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:19 pm

Look at the stickey 2 posts above this one.,,,,, its from the mod. :yes:
Total duck
hunter

make sure

Postby Total duck » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:35 pm

Make sure to check the flight path top right icon ,,,,,,,,,pick a duck and then watch its path ya`ll their are like already 6 or 7 taged birds in ARKANSAS see gosh dog it I been tellin ya :getdown: hot damm :getdown:
Total duck
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting