Its beginning to look alot like ,,,,,,duck season

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Its beginning to look alot like ,,,,,,duck season

Postby Total duck » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:36 pm

Good greff black river is busting at the seams and if you look in the fields its like chrismass toys under the tree ;) Heavy sigh,,,,,,,,,,,,,its right on the edge of migration soon and the gear is ready for some windy cold wet gray weather with walls of green heads landing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember last year the fish was breaking water and you needed a bug net on! Hunting in t shirts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, give`me more rain and bring on the worst weather ,,,,,,,,,,,,I already took off work tell duck season is over ;) Gawd ...........sure is nice to have the kids raised ,,,,,,,,,,,,,now its time for me ,,,,,,,,,, :getdown:
Total duck
hunter

Postby The Cat Island Drake » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:36 pm

I here ya ole boy! I hope it is going to be a cold wet winter this year.
There just ain't nothin' like a mornin' woody!
The Cat Island Drake
Forum & State Moderator

Good gawd

Postby Total duck » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:45 pm

Dove season was good but who in the world could sit on a brand ned red lable over and under and a new wife ,,,,,,,,,, Well I`ll tell the truth she learned to shoot skeet so guess how got the red lable,,,,,,,,,,,, holding head down ,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey I am not done with this yet !!!!!!!!!! I bought me a new super black eagle 2 benellie and its the chit !
Like a kid with a new toy reckin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, gawd I am ready to go and if anyone of you fellers hunt the woods this stealth 2000 is bad to the bone.............I bought their side mount for the motor,............bad news it don`t track well ,,,,,,,but I have a good friend in mtn home that fabed me a rear transome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now its better than sliced bread and I`ll tell you something right now that son of a gun is like a forest wood bass boat , my fat azz can stand on the side and it don`t tip....................... :getdown:
Duck season is like a party,,, like the first time you fell in love ,,,, like not having to pay taxes.... and most of all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,we killin yankee ducks ;)
Total duck
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting