Looking good

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Looking good

Postby neabenelli » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:35 am

Ducks everywhere, how you fellows looking? :salude:
neabenelli
hunter

Postby Daisycuttin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:32 am

ummmmmm. wait till the monday after the opener and ill tell ya. :toofunny:
If ya don't like being peppered, don't set up near my spread..!!!!!

07-08 Season Totals
Mallards-0
Spoonies-0
Gadwall-0
Teal-22
Bufflehead 0
Specks-
Geese-7
Bands-00
Daisycuttin
hunter

Postby mallard38028 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:42 am

Spent Saturday the 4th at our place near Waldenburg. I was suprised at the number of waterfowl already using the area. Alot of Snows for so early and a moderate number of ducks. Glad to see the rain today it sure helps.
You can't kill it if you don't shoot at it
mallard38028
hunter

Postby KAmallard » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:42 pm

I hit all of the places I could drive to around Subiaco. Seen quite a few. Haven't had the time to get the boat on the river, but I've heard good things. I have heard flock after flock of geese fly over at night here in Fayetteville. I need to quit thinking about hunting at start studying. Right. My gear has been loaded in my boat for two weeks now.
KAmallard
hunter

Postby greenster » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:28 pm

I'm on em...
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Brake Timber » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:35 pm

Not a single duck of any kind within 50 miles of here. O wait...i take that back, i saw 4 woodies flyin out of the woods yesterday.
We aint got no microphones, we aint even got no songs with words in em! I tell u what we need, we need some payin gigs! This first one patio and then another aint cuttin it!
Brake Timber
hunter

Postby quackstacker » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:10 pm

How are the numbers around Ash Flatt? I am coming down to hunt and was wondering if some of you might know or have seen ducks?
My lab is smarter than your honor student!
quackstacker
hunter

They aren`t going to tell you quackstacker

Postby Total duck » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:26 am

Their are no numbers around ash flat bro and they wouldn`t tell ya anyway .... its the flat land your wanting to know ;)
Ash Flat are the hills,,,,, ya know hogs bears and elk area ,,,,, with a ton of deer! one hour west are hogs bear and elk,,,,deer everywhere,,, and one hour east are the water fowl......... relax ...you will chit your pants ,,,,,, :getdown: Just remember this is a dry county ,,,,,, bring your own brand!...Sit a spell and watch the good folk come outta the woods!
Total duck
hunter

Flash !

Postby Total duck » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:31 am

Just hada brain storm....... I should sell {depends }with the "d.u." lable on them for the newbees that hunt ark,,,,,,,, we will call`em in~!
Total duck
hunter

Postby quackstacker » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:48 pm

What do you mean Total Duck about the sell on labels and for newbees in Arkansas hunting? I am counting the days down, just 4 days until I'm on my way down. I will give you a call when I leave Tuesday so you know that I have left. Do you want any beer or whisky, I stop and pick it up before I hit the dry town?
My lab is smarter than your honor student!
quackstacker
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting