Arkansas Classifieds

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Arkansas Classifieds

Postby La. Hunter » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Here is a place to post items for sale that are too costly to ship, so you may want to work out a face to face deal. We're talking guns, boats, trucks, decoys, campers, and anything else you can think of. All the same rules apply as in the regular classifieds forum. Have at it and good luck buying and selling.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Re: Arkansas Classifieds

Postby steve-o » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:35 pm

When the classifieds rules says you must list the item for sale with a price, we mean it. When we say no OBO, we mean it. When the rules says include "For Sale" or "For Trade" or "Wanted to Buy" in the topic title we mean that too. You better read the rules first and FOLLOW them or we can delete the topic without notice or a PM.

So if your ad is gone---that means you did not follow the instructions as laid out on the classifieds rules.

Also, some members are commenting on items or pricing, and that is in poor form. So if you are not buying, etc, then LEAVE THE THE COMMENTS OFF OF A TOPIC. If you want to give a heads up type of thing, then please use the the PM to do so.

Thanks for your cooperation

Dep6

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=724

Duck Hunting Chat rules for the classifieds. Updated 3.8.08

We insist that you read all rules before you post an ad or commence in any transaction.

Ads are totally free to individual registered members.

Buyer/seller beware. Meaning if you do not know who you are buying/trading/selling with, make sure you take appropriate safeguards to protect yourself like getting full name, complete address, phone number, etc… If you send payment via the USPS, it is a federal felony not to honor the transaction once you cash a check or M.O. Make sure you follow up on all transactions like acknowledging you received payment, the goods, etc. Send goods with a “confirmed receipt” that the buyer received it.

Furthermore, you need to send the item in a timely manner and keep communication lines open, especially if an unexpected delay. Not doing so is grounds for being banned from DHC.

Ads must state in the title whether it is “for sale”, “wanted”, or “for trade”. And must clearly state in the ad title what is being listed. For example: “Remington 1187 shotgun for sale” or “Foiles SMH goose call for trade” or “Wanted – Finished Labrador Retriever Dog."

For sale items must clearly state the asking price. No best offers or auctions or similar are allowed. This includes links or posts about auctions.

No Business ads are allowed. If you make, assemble parts, mark up the price, etc. for sale/resale—that is a business under our definition. If you are a business, please become a sponsor to advertise your product or services. Please contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com to become a sponsor. Sponsors may include a link on their signature to their business website and may sell items/services on the classifieds. NonSponsors may not. This includes dog kennels. (see below)

Firearms. You must abide by all federal, state and local laws and regulations. You may only ship guns to a FFL holder per Federal law.

About dogs/puppies. You may post an ad for 1 dog or 1 litter per calendar year as long as you are an individual not running a kennel. A definition of a kennel that we use is this: A definition of a kennel that we use is this: if you are selling more than 1 adult dog per year, or having more than 1 litter per year, or receiving a stud fee/s. Kennels are not allowed to list their litters/dogs in the classifieds, but may become a sponsor at this site to advertise their Kennel and then also may list dogs and or litters.

Land/leases. No land for sale, leases, club memberships, etc. are allowed.

Agreement to hold harmless By listing an ad or responding to an ad you agree to hold Duck Hunting Chat (DHC), its owners, employees and moderators (know hence forth as “WE”) harmless in all transactions and are agreeing to abide by all the rules set forth by DHC. By posting or reading an ad, you are agreeing that WE will NOT be held responsible for the content of any message, the selling, buying, or trading of any item, product, or service. You also agree that in no way will WE be held liable for any transaction at the DHC Classifieds, including but not limited to injury and/or death. By creating a post, or making a transaction, using private mail or email, you are agreeing to these terms. We reserve the right to ban a member, edit or delete any topic or post for any reason that do not follow our rules.
Chris Hustad
Site Admin
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby greenster » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Rekkon we can post up some Wanted Ad's too?
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby whisperin' duck » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 pm

greenster wrote:Rekkon we can post up some Wanted Ad's too?

I don't see why you couldn't as long as it stays in this thread.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cotton » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 am

what about an old john deere riding lawn mower
cotton
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:22 pm

I have a camo 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 350 IRS with less than 900 miles on it for sale. I'll get pics up as soon as I can. asking $4000.00 OBO
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jdr » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 pm

26" barrel, black synthetic. Was sanded down, and painted flat black with the Duracoat shake and spray kit. Handles up to 3" and takes the remchokes. Has a extended light modified, and factory modified. Also have the factory wood stock and forearm that will go with it. Wanting $250. Located in Batesville.

jdr
hunter

Postby bclem885029 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:41 pm

I have an ivory acrylic echo boss. Im looking to trade it for an echo pure meat or another brand call with a lot of hold to it so that whines and squeals are pretty well built into it. text 5012584725 for pics or questions. trade only and only in Arkansas.
aim small, miss small
bclem885029
hunter

Postby BadNastyOutdoors » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:14 pm

I have got a pair of Drake Old School Camo Bibs Large only worn once would trade for a Echo Breaker, bottomland drake jacket, or 100 bucks.
Also have 6 carrylite flying landing mallard decoys. Just offer me something.

Located in Greers Ferry Arkansas

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
BadNastyOutdoors
hunter

Postby NEAduck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 pm

I'm looking for any of the very first floating MOJO decoys. If you have one and want to get rid of it shoot me a message or reply! I'm talking about the one that has a inner tube, camo netting around it, and regular decoy with keel that the motor is inside of. Thanks.
NEAduck
hunter

Awesome Mud Tires

Postby WoodHound » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 pm

LIKE NEW - Four Essex "SureFoot" Mud Tires, 25x10x12 for sale $450. Bought tires in Sep 2013 and have less than 3 hours run time. These tires have 1 1/8" lugs, with Kevlar reinforced sidewalls for puncture protection i.e. “Run-Flat”, rated over 1,100 lbs each and Look New. Due to the unique lug design, they shed accumulation and will outperform any other mud tire on the market. Need to sell - moving ATV to cabin to perform yard maintenance. Have tires mounted on wheels for Kawasaki Mule ATV if desired for additional $300. Located in Mena, AR. Call or text 713-854-9473
Wood.hound@sbcglobal.net
Attachments
Mudder 2S.gif
Mudder 1S.gif
WoodHound
Newb

Postby Hogsbreath » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:01 pm

WTS/WTT Colt Defender 9mm "100 yrs of Service" 1911 pistol. Two magazines, box included. I have ammo, too, approximately 175 rds including unopened box of Federal, approx 50+ American Eagle, and 23 rds of Critical Defense. It's my only 9 mm, and I just don't shoot it like I should. $1050, or I may consider trades or partial trades for a gently used Benelli SBE 1 or SBE 2, walnut stock or all black synthetic only, maybe new Browning A5's in 3.5". No Nova or any pumps.

Pic is too big to attach. Pm and ill text pic. I prefer to trade over sale. AR residents only.
Hogsbreath
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting