MAN-Dates

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

MAN-Dates

Postby greenster » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm

So I Primarily hunt the "New" hunters. Well I'm down to 2 buddy's that hunt with me. I do like it this way as I have 100% trust that no information will be leaked, or holes revealed. Everyone else I use to hunt with either moved off or quit hunting all together. The down fall is they cant call a lick, or offer any advise for changes in approach. One of them is off working for the winter. And I will also be taking my fiance some this year. What I'm getting at is if there are any Reliable folks out there in SE Arkansas, specifically the Monticello area that want's to hunt some standing timber hit me up.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Re: MAN-Dates

Postby jdr » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm in the same boat, but in NE Ark! My hunting buddies are deer hunters, duck hunting takes back seats, but they are always there to help and brave the cold mornings with me.
jdr
hunter

Postby rabbitdundied » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 pm

I am in Cabot and found a good hunting partner on this very site. He is moving to Tecas after this season so I will be looking for someone to chase ducks with full time.
rabbitdundied
hunter

Postby greenster » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:37 pm

I mean I can always pick up people in the field, I know a lot of the people that hunt in the area, But I trust em as far as I can throw their lanyard full of Ebay bands and duck commander calls.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cannon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:08 pm

greenster wrote:I mean I can always pick up people in the field, I know a lot of the people that hunt in the area, But I trust em as far as I can throw their lanyard full of Ebay bands and duck commander calls.

I gotta guy down there. Gonna PM you. He's in montecello. One of the best pure timber hunters I've ever had the pleasure of hunting with.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting