Who want's to go?

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

Who want's to go?

Postby greenster » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Wondering if anyone here Want's/Needs to go hunting this Saturday? All my hunting partner's are out of town. Location of Said hunt will be in SE Arkansas near Monticello. I have Two spot's available. Person MUST be respectful of all game law's and to other hunters. Person/s must be patient. Person/s must have at least one good story because I have NONE. Person/s MUST be trustworthy and prompt. Person/s Must NOT possess a GPS Or ILLEGAL substances Including alcohol while hunting.. Think of it as a family atmosphere Please Accept criticism and give criticism when necessary. I work VERY hard to keep some of the area's I hunt out of the public eye and would like to keep it that way. PM me for Additional detail's and about yourself.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Who want's to go?

Postby talltimber » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:26 pm

If I was closer I'd take you up on it. Good luck finding someone that suits you. And good luck tomorrow!
talltimber
hunter

Postby jdr » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Brother, if your ever up in NE part of the state and want to hammer down on some mallards at RB shoot me a PM. Usually just me and one other guy that hunt together. Don't drink during hunting, don't get into fights, setup away from hunters, etc. Same deal with the criticism here.
jdr
hunter

Postby Whansen » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello, I'm a duck and upland
Bird hunter who has Just moved to Memphis from Iowa. I'm finding it very difficult to get my feet wet with some Arkansas ducks. I have a first year chocolate lab who has already been on dozen ducks for early season in Iowa. She is very well trained and behaved for being only a year and a half old. I love the outdoors, and meeting new people to share the experiences with. I'm looking for some tips on locations in eastern Arkansas. Anything helps as I have no contacts or friends down here. I would love nothing more than to get experienced with hunting down south. And meeting
People who share the love of the great outdoors.
Thanks. WmH
Whansen
Newb

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:30 pm

jdr wrote:Brother, if your ever up in NE part of the state and want to hammer down on some mallards at RB shoot me a PM. Usually just me and one other guy that hunt together. Don't drink during hunting, don't get into fights, setup away from hunters, etc. Same deal with the criticism here.

Hey did I talk to you out on the Adams brake side friday morning?

We boated in south of the road 3 days and walked in north 1 day. Did bad 3 days and ok 1 day. haha
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby AR Dave » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:47 pm

ArkansasRobertson wrote:We boated in south of the road 3 days and walked in north 1 day.

I've been on Alaskan Hunts where we boated a couple of days then walked a couple, but that's ridiculous for ducks.
AR Dave
hunter

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:02 am

AR Dave wrote:
ArkansasRobertson wrote:We boated in south of the road 3 days and walked in north 1 day.

I've been on Alaskan Hunts where we boated a couple of days then walked a couple, but that's ridiculous for ducks.

haha i just about pissed my pants when i read that hahahah
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Postby Erikcooper » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Wish I was down there closer to ya. I'm right beside Memphis.
Erikcooper
hunter

Postby SFAjacks12 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm

This is way too late but if next season you have an opening for two PM me I will make the drive if at all possible. I am new to Arkansas and don't have many spots, plan on changing that by next season. But I am a respectful person, I have a few stories that are worth repeating. I always appreciate an invite and the opportunity to hunt some place new or different and learn as much as i can from someone else
SFAjacks12
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting