It's getting real.

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

It's getting real.

Postby Trent_Rivers » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:46 am

Here I am laying everything out for the big day tomorrow. This is better than the night before Christmas when I was a kid. Y'all all better enjoy it because it'll be gone quicker than you'll know it.
If at first you don't succeed, shoot again.
Trent_Rivers
hunter

Re: It's getting real.

Postby cannon » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Trent_Rivers wrote:Here I am laying everything out for the big day tomorrow. This is better than the night before Christmas when I was a kid. Y'all all better enjoy it because it'll be gone quicker than you'll know it.

Good luck with em, bro.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Postby Humpbackshooter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Just talked with the guys at the farm...what birds we had...left. Some are starting to show back up. May be a slow morning for them. I know it will be a slow morning for me cause I will be at work. :mad:
Cannon, you and Cason, save me a few shots for Sunday morning. Let a few get by and fly my way.
Good luck and be safe.
Hump.
Humpbackshooter
hunter

Postby cannon » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Humpbackshooter wrote:Just talked with the guys at the farm...what birds we had...left. Some are starting to show back up. May be a slow morning for them. I know it will be a slow morning for me cause I will be at work. :mad:
Cannon, you and Cason, save me a few shots for Sunday morning. Let a few get by and fly my way.
Good luck and be safe.
Hump.

They'll be on the move when the shooting starts. We've lost 80% of what we were holding! but the river hasn't popped the banks, so I feel like they'll be back around. Good luck with em, hump.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting