A+ guide service?/ previous years hunting the second split?

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

A+ guide service?/ previous years hunting the second split?

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:02 am

Just wondering if anyone could give any feedback on having used these guys before? Ive had a couple bad experiences with guides and no its not the hunting aspect of it im worried about i am a hunter and not a killer im not paying to kill ducks so i do not care if you have the birds or not ay this point but ill be headed this way next week birds or no birds for a couple days guided here at A+ and a couple days on private ground and a couple days on the WMAs/ Arkansas river system depending on how scouting goes so please any valuable info would be greatly appreciated reguarding A+. Any other information is completly up to you. Also im just wondering if i could get any info as to what to expect during your second split? again im not asking for any info to lead me anywhere this week. My only specific question is What kind of birds are we looking go get into this time of year? with the early (considering the last 5-7 years) freeze up here in illinois im sure your loaded with mallards but has everything else moved on? I love shooting green tops but jw what other concentration of birds is in the stuttguart area to look forward to. please dont think im looking for any more info then that. feel free to Pm me if you dont want anything public. thanks alot in advance for any info you are willing to share its a long trip and limited space in the truck so i want to bring the right equiptment i would gladly pass on the at least that much info if you ever wanted to head north. If not happy hunting and good luck on the remainder of the year for Y'all.
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Re: A+ guide service?/ previous years hunting the second spl

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:53 am

huge shout out to arkansasrobertson for the help it was much more then i expected :beer: if we steal any birds back north with the warm up this week i hope they come right back down with me with the cold snap :thumbsup:
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting