A ticking time bomb...

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

A ticking time bomb...

Postby romeocadet08 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:48 pm

...and it's just a matter of time before it goes off!! Pray for some pretty moderate to heavy snowfall above us ...the birds are staging up in central MO and the Missouri River in SoDak is still holding close to a million mallards...keep in mind...that's just the Missouri River Basin area

http://www.ducks.org/hunting/migration/ ... iphoneapPN

http://www.ducks.org/hunting/migration/ ... mostRecent
romeocadet08
hunter

Re: A ticking time bomb...

Postby Edge » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm

We have seen those numbers rising in the last few years. The Army Corps of Engineers is largely responsible because of what they did to the Cache River and the lower plains. Thank God for Rex Hancock. Thankfully the state of Arkansas is returning the Cache to what it once was, before we screwed it up, and we will have more flooded timber. The state is also spending $400 million in water redistribution. At least we are heading in the right direction. I pray that my children and yours, will be able to hunt ducks like we did years ago.

Please vote Republican............
Edge
hunter

Re: A ticking time bomb...

Postby romeocadet08 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Edge wrote:We have seen those numbers rising in the last few years. The Army Corps of Engineers is largely responsible because of what they did to the Cache River and the lower plains. Thank God for Rex Hancock. Thankfully the state of Arkansas is returning the Cache to what it once was, before we screwed it up, and we will have more flooded timber. The state is also spending $400 million in water redistribution. At least we are heading in the right direction. I pray that my children and yours, will be able to hunt ducks like we did years ago.

Please vote Republican............

Amen!!

:beers:
romeocadet08
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting