roll back thu the past

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

roll back thu the past

Postby Ducks » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:18 pm

Here I sit re reading thu the past posts, thinking what all of this was like the passion I have and the love I have for the sport, there are things I feel could be diffrent . But the memories we share.... the thoughts brings me to tears, this passion I have for duck hunting is like being in a painting, its the luster the love the feeling of being alive , as I write this I feel a tear, this to me my friends is everything . To describe being in the woods with ducks decinding the sun rising , its everything a man loves and I ask myself where are the woman to enjoy such love ?Shouldn`t they be included? Is ther such a women?On a diffrent note charish the love and feel the need to respect out great nation, clean after yourself and leave the woods as you came to see it so the next person can experance it as you did !
God love , and pick up your shells!
Arkansas is the Natural state!
Pick up your shells!
Ducks
Banned

Postby ol' yeller » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:56 pm

Great post! Even though we're only a day out of the season it makes me wish it was coming back around tomorrow.

As for where the women are... They're around 10 months out of the year.

I can guarantee though that if my girl and I ever break up the first question she'll ask a date is "Do you duck hunt?". If the fool is stupid and answers "yes" he's screwed. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

yeller
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby dukhnter7 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:55 pm

Yeller - You best hope that you never lose that woman. Chances are not real good that there is another woman out there with standards low enough! :thumbsup: :yes:
dukhnter7
State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:35 am

My thoughts exactly, Chris. I can't believe a skinny good looking blonde would date my sorry butt for this long. :hammering:

BTW, had some snows come over us the last day of duck season. We gave 'em the ol' "Ya Yaha Yahahaha." I guess it doesn't work on snows in Arkansas. Only in Missery. :laughing:

yeller
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby dukhnter7 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:54 pm

You need to drag your sorry butt to Colorado and shoot some canadas! I know you worry about traveling, but, I promise, we have sausage pizza here too! :thumbsup: :toofunny:
dukhnter7
State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:51 pm

Seriously, I would be up for a trip next season if you'll have a free spot. :thumbsup:

And sausage pizza is a must. :laughing:
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby dukhnter7 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:20 pm

I know a certain person from Ohio thinking about coming out next season. You are always welcome in my blind. I'm sure that between Fatty and myself, we can put you on some birds.
dukhnter7
State Moderator

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting