Can someone inform me .....

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Can someone inform me .....

Postby ARduckcwby » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 pm

A little about bayou meto???

First thing, I'm not asking directions to peepaws' hole or specific directions to where you hunt.

My son is coming home for Christmas from the US army and only has about two weeks home. He's dying to go duck hunting, and chomping at the bit. Over the years, we've never been to BM, but he wants to go experience the legendary flooded timber of BM. The only flooded timber we've hunted is nimrod and Harris brake. So, I'd like to do it this year with him, for some quality father/son time. Most of our hunting experience, we hunt area lakes, rivers, ect.

We are in the malvern area, so BM, shouldn't be too far of a drive. Wabbaseka isn't too far from us. Being I know diddly squat, where would be a good launch ramp, or general direction to head? Again, I know nothing about the area. I would just like to get out and have a good hunt, hopefully bagging a few ducks.

I apologize for asking, due to I know some here don't like it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
ARduckcwby
hunter

Re: Can someone inform me .....

Postby romeocadet08 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:21 am

Tell your son thank you for his service for me!! I hope you find what you're looking for and more importantly I hope y'all enjoy the short time together that y'all have
romeocadet08
hunter

Re: Can someone inform me .....

Postby ARduckcwby » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 pm

romeocadet08 wrote:Tell your son thank you for his service for me!! I hope you find what you're looking for and more importantly I hope y'all enjoy the short time together that y'all have

Thanks. I'll definitely tell him. I'm very proud of him, and want to do something special for him while he's home. I figured this would be a good experience for us to share.
ARduckcwby
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting