Any suggestions?

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Any suggestions?

Postby duckasaurus » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 pm

I live and hunt in NC am headed to Mississippi with a buddy of mine for a duck hunt on some family friends property. On the way back we wanted to stop in Arkansas and get a hunt in there as well. I read the post about fining a reputable guide service and got some helpful tips about how to make sure the guide we choose is legit, however I'm not sure how to go about finding a good guide service to begin with. I also realize it may be too late to book anything this year but just thought i'd ask. Anyone have any experiences or good things to say about a particular guide? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks and happy hunting
duckasaurus
hunter

Re: Any suggestions?

Postby AR Dave » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:08 am

Pull up Arkansas on Google Earth - it's not on your way back from Mississippi. :welcome:
AR Dave
hunter

Postby duckasaurus » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:58 pm

by "on the way back" I mean after we hunt Mississippi. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Does anyone have anything helpful to say?
duckasaurus
hunter

Postby cannon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:11 am

duckasaurus wrote:by "on the way back" I mean after we hunt Mississippi. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Does anyone have anything helpful to say?

Check your private message in box. I PM'd ya. In case you didn't get that PM, take a look at Byers Farm. Good stuff.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting