Knobel Area

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Knobel Area

Postby kmac23 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Hey guys I'm looking for some contacts around the Knobel area. Thinking about being in the area for the spring and wandered if anyone had been on a duck lease up there. Trying to tie down a few spots to shoot some snows. All the help is greatly appreciated. God bless and Happy Hunting in 2014, Kenny.
kmac23
Newb

Re: Knobel Area

Postby henny hen hen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:50 pm

I am from the knobel area grew up there and know many of the farmers in the area Idk about any leases but a lot of the farmers don't mind for people shooting geese off their fields as long as u ask permission and are respectful of their property mainly not rutting up field roads or fields. Some farmers won't allow it due to people being disrespectful of the landowners and their land. Gimmee a holler and I can let u know if there are any geese around and might be able to point u in right direction or maybe show u some spots or maybe hunt with u if u have a good attitude. By the way where u from?
henny hen hen
hunter

Postby kmac23 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Thank you so much. Im from Chattanooga but now live in Birmingham Al. I'm looking at purchasing a house on the black river and plan to come up to chase some snows also. I will be in touch. Kenny
kmac23
Newb

Postby henny hen hen » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Ok just holler.
henny hen hen
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting