delta duck hunters with Jay Cranford

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

delta duck hunters with Jay Cranford

Postby bbducks » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:11 pm

This guide service has got to be the biggest joke! Lodging in a very small space with 8 people breakfast included was a biscuit from a convenient store. Paid for a goose hunt with Antonio Jones and he didn't put decoys out so we had to sit in a blind with 4 other guys 10 hours from south Georgia to be lied to!
bbducks
hunter

Re: delta duck hunters with Jay Cranford

Postby duckbusta11 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 am

Yeah, it seems like that's all I've heard about these guys. Pay to get lied to... :no:
duckbusta11
hunter

Postby Hbnel5on » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 am

Hunted 2 days in his fields/willow hole.. 1000$ a day.. One duck in both days. It was bullshit

Some coot stole my fone.
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Hookers and blow.
Hbnel5on
hunter

Postby bbducks » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:22 am

[size=85][I wouldn't say much about world champion Antonio Jones either. I understand its hunting and birds come and go but to not put decoys out for a customer! I would recommend no one go with them. It was a big cluster from the time we showed up!/size]
bbducks
hunter

Postby bbducks » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 am

Antonio said I can have a free hunt! Well I'm 10 hours away prob won't happen!
bbducks
hunter

Postby romeocadet08 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:20 pm

AJ is about as cool as AIDs....real piece of work. That's not coming from hearsay either!! Have had several dealings with him and his cronies over the years...they DO NOT represent good on our sport/heritage.

Note: the dealings that I've had with him are not business related so please do not interpret this as a disgruntled client or what-have-you. All dealings have been a direct reflectance of his character and integrity...or lack thereof
romeocadet08
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Mallardmaster1 wrote:We saw tons of ducks had a great time we will be back next year!
2013-12-16 11.13.20.jpg

I hunt 3 days a week in Cali. Some days we kill em and some days we dont.
The hunt w Jay and Delta Duck Hunters was the best hunt I have ever been on! Jay has a Facebook page for all to see..

Bedminster NJ
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby NoDucks » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Jay Cranford is just bad business. He knows the mods on the forum pretty well, I'm assuming because every bad post keeps getting locked and usernames banned. The whole point in a forum is to make others aware of their experience, good or bad. If the "Guides" keep threatening to sue people because someone wrote a bad review on a forum, moderators keep locking threads and banning people from their site, then what is the point in running these forums?
NoDucks
Newb

Postby cannon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm

NoDucks wrote:Jay Cranford is just bad business. He knows the mods on the forum pretty well, I'm assuming because every bad post keeps getting locked and usernames banned. The whole point in a forum is to make others aware of their experience, good or bad. If the "Guides" keep threatening to sue people because someone wrote a bad review on a forum, moderators keep locking threads and banning people from their site, then what is the point in running these forums?

No. Mods locked the threads because of spam. By spam, I mean a forum user signed up and intentionally made very easy-to-spot comments about how good that service supposedly was. The rules of this forum and website in general are that you cannot use these public forums to promote commercial activities unless you are a sponsor, and neither he nor the guide service he was pimping were sponsors. The remedy for that is to delete the thread and ban the user who was violating the rules, which is what the mods did.

Don't drag the mods into this. They do a thankless job and get nothing in return. And the ones on this forum do it well.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Postby cannon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Oh, and the last one that got locked got locked because I was in a pissing contest with another user. Didn't have anything to do with the thread or the retarded comments that came before that pissing match. Mods did what they should have. I was warned, as I should have been, and carried it a step farther than I should have.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Postby bbducks » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Well he is a joke has worst lodging I've ever seen 1 duck 2 geese in 2 days we had to go stay in a hotel. There wasn't even enough room for our clothes we had to keep them in the truck! A man can tell you anything when your 10 hours away
bbducks
hunter

Postby bbducks » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:03 pm

greenster wrote:
Mallardmaster1 wrote:We saw tons of ducks had a great time we will be back next year!
2013-12-16 11.13.20.jpg

I hunt 3 days a week in Cali. Some days we kill em and some days we dont.
The hunt w Jay and Delta Duck Hunters was the best hunt I have ever been on! Jay has a Facebook page for all to see..

Bedminster NJ

And his Facebook page is also a joke he steals other peoples photos. He added 3 photos the day we were there we were the only hunters hunting. And we killed one duck so I know he steals photos! And the pic he posted the day before we got there was a pic on his wall. I bet he didn't print it and frame it that day!
bbducks
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting