Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby D Comeaux » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:I wear my seatbelt when I'm on hills. I don't want to die. Do you want to die?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i want to roll free, and not be trapped.



Stay with the machine, hands grasping the wheel...Ride em cowboy...You must have your belt on for this, though.
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby walnuts4x4 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:42 pm

But let's not forget... You must be so tall for this ride
User avatar
walnuts4x4
hunter
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 pm

steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:I wear my seatbelt when I'm on hills. I don't want to die. Do you want to die?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What hill's? there are no hills where you live.


There are hills. My house is on a hill!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9832
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby steve-o » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:30 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:I wear my seatbelt when I'm on hills. I don't want to die. Do you want to die?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What hill's? there are no hills where you live.


There are hills. My house is on a hill!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hill, mound of dirt, ok.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
User avatar
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby teddysberna » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:50 am

steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:I wear my seatbelt when I'm on hills. I don't want to die. Do you want to die?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What hill's? there are no hills where you live.


There are hills. My house is on a hill!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hill, mound of dirt, ok.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


There are some hills in Jonesboro. I've seent 'em
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:12 pm

steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:I wear my seatbelt when I'm on hills. I don't want to die. Do you want to die?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What hill's? there are no hills where you live.


There are hills. My house is on a hill!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hill, mound of dirt, ok.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mound of dirt or pile of chicken litter, your choice?
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:13 pm

D Comeaux wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:I wear my seatbelt when I'm on hills. I don't want to die. Do you want to die?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i want to roll free, and not be trapped.



Stay with the machine, hands grasping the wheel...Ride em cowboy...You must have your belt on for this, though.

Be like a cat, always land on your feet.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby steve-o » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:19 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:I wear my seatbelt when I'm on hills. I don't want to die. Do you want to die?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What hill's? there are no hills where you live.


There are hills. My house is on a hill!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hill, mound of dirt, ok.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mound of dirt or pile of chicken litter, your choice?


meh, either way
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
User avatar
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:15 am

I'm more of a level ground kind of guy.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby teddysberna » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:15 am

I do love the flat land... I get shafted in these rolling hills of KY...
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby WVClaysandBassin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:46 am

teddysberna wrote:I do love the flat land... I get shafted in these rolling hills of KY...


Keep heading east on 64. You end up in my neck of the woods and I'll show you some "hills."
We're right, they're wrong, and they're idiots!
User avatar
WVClaysandBassin
hunter
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: West Virginia

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby teddysberna » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:21 am

WVClaysandBassin wrote:
teddysberna wrote:I do love the flat land... I get shafted in these rolling hills of KY...


Keep heading east on 64. You end up in my neck of the woods and I'll show you some "hills."


No thanks my man... I've been to Best Virginia twice for football and hated it both times... Your roads and 'hills' are ridiculous...
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby teddysberna » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:21 am

Byers, you see any more birds sticking around/ coming back with all the cold that's been happening, or are they mostly out of there by this time of year, regardless of weather?
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby WVClaysandBassin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 am

teddysberna wrote:
WVClaysandBassin wrote:
teddysberna wrote:I do love the flat land... I get shafted in these rolling hills of KY...


Keep heading east on 64. You end up in my neck of the woods and I'll show you some "hills."


No thanks my man... I've been to Best Virginia twice for football and hated it both times... Your roads and 'hills' are ridiculous...

I assume since you're in Georgetown you went to Montgomery to play Tech? Rough place lol.
We're right, they're wrong, and they're idiots!
User avatar
WVClaysandBassin
hunter
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: West Virginia

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby teddysberna » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:52 am

WVClaysandBassin wrote:
teddysberna wrote:
WVClaysandBassin wrote:
teddysberna wrote:I do love the flat land... I get shafted in these rolling hills of KY...


Keep heading east on 64. You end up in my neck of the woods and I'll show you some "hills."


No thanks my man... I've been to Best Virginia twice for football and hated it both times... Your roads and 'hills' are ridiculous...

I assume since you're in Georgetown you went to Montgomery to play Tech? Rough place lol.



Yes, exactly. Rough is a gentle way of describing that place... Just getting to the field was a hike up a damn mountain. The "field" is a whole 'nother debate... haha
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:32 am

teddysberna wrote:Byers, you see any more birds sticking around/ coming back with all the cold that's been happening, or are they mostly out of there by this time of year, regardless of weather?

Everything is gone but the spring birds. You couldn't drive them back if you wanted too.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby Dep6 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 am

I actually saw a duck flying here in duckless GA Saturday night at dusk. I was shocked!! :eek: :eek:
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!

Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!
User avatar
Dep6
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8760
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:17 pm
Location: GA

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby teddysberna » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 am

ByersFarm wrote:
teddysberna wrote:Byers, you see any more birds sticking around/ coming back with all the cold that's been happening, or are they mostly out of there by this time of year, regardless of weather?

Everything is gone but the spring birds. You couldn't drive them back if you wanted too.


Interesting
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 am

teddysberna wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
teddysberna wrote:Byers, you see any more birds sticking around/ coming back with all the cold that's been happening, or are they mostly out of there by this time of year, regardless of weather?

Everything is gone but the spring birds. You couldn't drive them back if you wanted too.


Interesting

Is it?
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Image

And it begins...
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby teddysberna » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:44 am

ByersFarm wrote:
teddysberna wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
teddysberna wrote:Byers, you see any more birds sticking around/ coming back with all the cold that's been happening, or are they mostly out of there by this time of year, regardless of weather?

Everything is gone but the spring birds. You couldn't drive them back if you wanted too.


Interesting

Is it?


Not since you posted that picture of that giant sprayer... Looks like a desert out there now... I guess it is damn near April, just seems like it should still be winter with the stupid weather last week...

Good talk
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:35 pm

teddysberna wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
teddysberna wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
teddysberna wrote:Byers, you see any more birds sticking around/ coming back with all the cold that's been happening, or are they mostly out of there by this time of year, regardless of weather?

Everything is gone but the spring birds. You couldn't drive them back if you wanted too.


Interesting

Is it?


Not since you posted that picture of that giant sprayer... Looks like a desert out there now... I guess it is damn near April, just seems like it should still be winter with the stupid weather last week...

Good talk

Oh we still have close to 600 acres flooded. Teal and spoonbill are about all that remain.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:47 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:What does the populous know about growing tomatoes?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatcha wanna know man?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 70245
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:What does the populous know about growing tomatoes?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatcha wanna know man?


Full or partial sun? I get mixed reviews from locals.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9832
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: Arkansas almost has 1,000,000 ooser's thread

Postby ByersFarm » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 am

Full. Full full. And don't let command or prowl get on them.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 16975
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

PreviousNext

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest