Big Creek Guide Service

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Big Creek Guide Service

Postby Austin19 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:41 am

Looking at booking a hunt with Big Creek Guide Service in Ethel.. Anybody hunted with them or know someone that has? I hunt mostly NWA looking to make a trip to eastern AR this year. Thanks in Advance
Austin19
Newb

Re: Big Creek Guide Service

Postby cannon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:01 am

Never heard of em. Looks like a good general area, for what it's worth.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Postby Austin19 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 am

cannon wrote:Never heard of em. Looks like a good general area, for what it's worth.

Thanks cannon, can you make any recommendations for the stuttgart/dewitt area as far as a guide service? Wanting to make a trip to Macks also. I know you get what you pay for, but really not wanting to spend $5-600 a day on lodging/hunting.
Austin19
Newb

Postby cannon » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 am

Austin19 wrote:
cannon wrote:Never heard of em. Looks like a good general area, for what it's worth.

Thanks cannon, can you make any recommendations for the stuttgart/dewitt area as far as a guide service? Wanting to make a trip to Macks also. I know you get what you pay for, but really not wanting to spend $5-600 a day on lodging/hunting.

I hear that 5 Oaks Lodge is extraordinary. Never been there, but I've seen televised hunts from down there and it looked nice. For my $.02, I'd consider Byers Farm in Hunter. It's about an hour drive from Stuttgart, has excellent facilities, expert staff, and is a sponsor of this website. Of course, my opinion is absolutely biased because I have hunted their place and done extremely well, and because I personally know the crew down there and trust em with my life.

God luck with your trip.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting