2 years ago

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

2 years ago

Postby Ducks » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:14 pm

hey 2 years ago I walked up on a buddy of mine calling turkeys,,,,,,let me kinda go back some ,,,,, hell I walked away from him cause he kept calling so much,.,,, I got lost in the woods,it was my first time being there and there was an over cast,,, yeah go ahead and laugh but i`ll not lie . Anyway I made it back and that son of a gun was still calling ,, we had heard a gobbler but I thought for sure he hit the high road. Well much to my suprise I sit actoss the hill from him thinking to myself i`ll mess with him and call back to him,,,,, knowing I am out of range :thumbsup: Well that son of a gun came flying tree top high into me,,,, guess what ,,, my ol buddy Ken got to see me in action ,, hell it was like a huge duck flyin over don`t think I was going to let him land on me ;) He droped like a 50 lb sack of spuds;) I heard Ken say gosh damm Duck your bad right !
My point::::: I sure hope I can get some more turkeys to fly in on me saturday ! God bless ya`ll and good luck :thumbsup:
Arkansas is the Natural state!
Pick up your shells!
Ducks
Banned

I got mine

Postby Ducks » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:36 pm

He didn`t fly in like I wanted but struted into the deeks, at 5 this afternoon I killed a Jake .Man he was a big jake I`ll post pics latter my ol butt is draggin been up too long ,,,, good luck ya`ll I`ll be back for another one tommrow! :thumbsup:
Arkansas is the Natural state!
Pick up your shells!
Ducks
Banned

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting