Anyone know of any duck clubs.....

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Anyone know of any duck clubs.....

Postby ihuntducks » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:18 pm

....in the Imperial Valley area? I hunt the Salton Sea but the water is dropping so fast I cant launch my boat anymore. I am NOT going to fight the crowds on the East side.... Any imput will be appreciated.
ihuntducks
State Moderator

Postby Bull_sprigs » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:15 pm

---I am in San Diego and am interested in finding some hunting partners. I have dekes, can call, willing to drive, and share spots. :salude:
See you on the fly!
Bull_sprigs
Bull_sprigs
hunter

Postby ihuntducks » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:32 pm

Well, I am always open to meeting new people, give me an email....
ihuntducks
State Moderator

Postby ihuntducks » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:35 pm

Bull_sprigs wrote:---I am in San Diego and am interested in finding some hunting partners. I have dekes, can call, willing to drive, and share spots. :salude:
Where do you hunt now? How long have you lived in San Diego? What part of San Diego do you live in?
ihuntducks
State Moderator

Postby Bull_sprigs » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 pm

I'm in Normal Heights but am looking at renting a house up by Mira Mesa. We sure do gotta drive a long ways to hunt, don't we??? :pissed:
See you on the fly!
Bull_sprigs
Bull_sprigs
hunter

Postby tstrong » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:58 pm

Finally found some hunting folks that share my misery! I live in So Cal and hunt the northern reserves Mendota mainly. I'd like to hunt on the colorado river, hear that got a ton of geese. My email is tstrong1@socal.rr.com - drop me a line.
tstrong
hunter

Postby PinTeal » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:18 am

I keep posting (actually, this is my first night here and posting)....

But....I am from Corona, CA. We hunt flooded timber there at the 91 and the 71 freeway.

Take the 15 North for ~90 miles 91 W for 5 miles, 71 North for 2 miles.

Read my sig...it gets RED HOT down there.

Jeff Given
PinTeal
State Moderator

Postby ihuntducks » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:43 pm

That sounds real good Pinteal, how does a guy get to hunt that place?
hold still.....................hold still........................ TAKE 'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ihuntducks
State Moderator

I Emailed you the manager's contact information....

Postby PinTeal » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:31 pm

ihuntducks wrote:That sounds real good Pinteal, how does a guy get to hunt that place?

Did you get that email?

Jeff Given
PinTeal
State Moderator

Postby bullet » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:26 am

First post ..42 yrs old and its been many yrs since I've hunted ducks due to the fact I've been coaching my sons club baseball team all over the US for 10 yrs. He's playing HS ball now so its time to do it again. Put in for ressie's with no success as of yet but decided to join WU. I have a half dozen guest passes that I'd gladly share to anyone who'd like to help me get back into it. i have pretty much everything gear wise w/ 3 dozen various decoys. My dog is 13 now and is to old to bring along but I have a beautiful 3 month old lab that will be ready next year. Should be like riding a bike, but who knows. I live in Ventura county but don't mind driving anywhere. Would probably prefer Colusa or San Juaquin counties but will go anywhere
bullet
hunter

Postby Bull_sprigs » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:41 am

:welcome: back Bullet-

Glad to see you helping out your kids pursue their dreams, and yet again you get to pursue yours! Actually, I've been hunting a little up in your neck of the woods, and I am going again this weekend. Last time out I got a limit of gadwalls and teal.

I'm 26 and have been chasing ducks for the last 10 years or so, the last 5 quite religiously. I'm willing to at least talk, and since I hunt reserved/lottery hunts, I never know my plans until the week prior. Drop me a line and we'll figure something out.

kintzelej@aol.com
See you on the fly!
Bull_sprigs
Bull_sprigs
hunter

Postby bullet » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:07 pm

Bull_sprigs, where are you hunting at ,around my neck of the woods? Pt Magu?
bullet
hunter

Re: I Emailed you the manager's contact information....

Postby ihuntducks » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:32 pm

PinTeal wrote:
ihuntducks wrote:That sounds real good Pinteal, how does a guy get to hunt that place?

Did you get that email?

Jeff Given
I didnt get your email. Try again
hold still.....................hold still........................ TAKE 'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ihuntducks
State Moderator

Postby mdhuntfish » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:02 am

I hunt all over from Colusa to El Centro,
but I mostly hunt the south end of salton Sea, I have found that it is the most consistent. but 99% of my hunting is on Wilderness Unlimited Properties
mdhuntfish
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting