thought y'all might like these

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

thought y'all might like these

Postby terryg » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:05 pm

i have an area of rice up by my place that does not allow any guns. since that is the case i took my camera down for a while and sat in my truck doing a little long range recon.

hope you enjoy these though i doubt it will be as much as i did.

terryg
hunter

geese

Postby benelliboy » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:20 pm

Is this place about 20min to 30min south of sutter nwf? If it is, I ve seen it before but there were no birds in it, until later in the season last year? Imagine being able to hunt that place, WOW! I would say thats one hell of a honey hole speck shoot if one could get permision. lol nice pics
Dont call so damn much, and let the birds work
For christ sakes!
benelliboy
hunter

good shots

Postby winchester of tracy » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:15 pm

If I had to guess it is directly across from sanky rd. off 99. I hunted this area two years ago and if you could imagine this I was in a tornado of Widgeon Literally 10 minute limits :getdown: :getdown:

Keep up the good pics man I am living from it at work
QUACK KILLS
winchester of tracy
hunter

Postby dukaddict » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:43 pm

:cool:
dukaddict
hunter

I Like These!

Postby WCWN » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:39 pm

OOOH_! YAAAA_! That's Nice :salude:
WCWN
hunter

Postby duckman2000 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:44 pm

sweet pics.I got a bar belly on sunday that looked like the one on the left in :mrgreen: the first pic.you guys need to teach me how to add pics
duckman2000
State Moderator

Re: geese

Postby PinTeal » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:34 am

benelliboy wrote:Is this place about 20min to 30min south of sutter nwf? If it is, I ve seen it before but there were no birds in it, until later in the season last year? Imagine being able to hunt that place, WOW! I would say thats one hell of a honey hole speck shoot if one could get permision. lol nice pics

I think you're thinking of Dingville, in which case they have blinds.

Jeff Given
PinTeal
State Moderator

Postby Duckbud » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:20 am

My boss belongs to Dingville. It's a 20 ga. club & he pays a nice $10,500 each season for his hole. Says he's going to take me out there this season. I sure hope so. :smile:
Duckbud
hunter

Postby PinTeal » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:56 pm

Duckbud wrote:My boss belongs to Dingville. It's a 20 ga. club & he pays a nice $10,500 each season for his hole. Says he's going to take me out there this season. I sure hope so. :smile:

Amazing Dingville commands that high of a price! From what I hear they put hunters pretty close together???

Dingville is amazing when I think of all those birds on a rice field up against the highway.

Let us know if that hunt happens this year!

Jeff Given
PinTeal
State Moderator

Postby Duckbud » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:08 pm

Boss says the club is called the " Dingville Duck & Social Club", but lately he says they should drop the word "Duck" off the name by the way it's been shooting. He was supposed to take me out a couple of weeks ago but changed his mind cause nobody was getting any birds. He says next year the dues are going up to about $11,500; he's ticked off by this & is asking me to get into a club for next year. I told him if he's looking for a high-end club, he better up my salary quite a bit. :yes:
Duckbud
hunter

Postby lars » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:38 pm

man, your lucky :salude:
went puddler hunting this year as usual.... shot more divers than puddle ducks. typical
lars
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting