Duck Hunting Forum banner

Smoking duck on Friday, anyone interested?

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Sgtstadanko707 
#1 ·
Guys going to do a big smoke job on Friday. I want to know if anyone wants to come hang out and smoke some birds?? Got room on the barell. Have some cold beers and good tunes! Be fun to hang out with dhc bros!! Let me know

DMT

#6 ·
Hey loop! I either listen to hank Williams jr if country mood or Hmong rap.
Not sure of location? But will either be at Tony's in Stockton or we go to the lodge for Saturdays hunt and go on Friday early and haul smoker up there. Kinda want to chase Tallon birds Saturday!!

#9 ·
I actually DO slay carp & for the record, I did grow up eating deep fried / steamed / pressure cooked carp. Check out the fishing forum & see what I do all summer long: slay carp...

Kevy what you're seeing is an attempt to bait responses & troll. Subsequently you have the individual attempting to troll bemoaning claims of racism, etc.... Which are all loose claims made from an indefensible position.

In other words, it's all a big joke & I'm having fun with it too. But no joke, I can cook carp & you'd never know it was carp less I told you!! Who taught me HOW to cook carp? My hispanic family & Asian friends I grew up with oddly enough?

#10 ·
FMFdevildoc said:
I actually DO slay carp & for the record, I did grow up eating deep fried / steamed / pressure cooked carp. Check out the fishing forum & see what I do all summer long: slay carp...

Kevy what you're seeing is an attempt to bait responses & troll. Subsequently you have the individual attempting to troll bemoaning claims of racism, etc.... Which are all loose claims made from an indefensible position.

In other words, it's all a big joke & I'm having fun with it too. But no joke, I can cook carp & you'd never know it was carp less I told you!! Who taught me HOW to cook carp? My hispanic family & Asian friends I grew up with oddly enough?

#11 ·
FMFdevildoc said:

My bad fmf bro.. I didn't know you hung out with asian cowboys!! Many apologies and glad you brought this too me. Let's settle up and maybe go hunting and after that I will buy you a steak dinner? Let's drop our axes, what do you say bro??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.