in need of job

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

in need of job

Postby duckman2000 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:15 am

if any of you know of a good job opening out there let me know.I get a call from my boss on wed saying he is letting me go because his wife is taking him to the cleaners so he has to sell 1 of his trucks.so any help with info.I have driven trucks for 15 years mostly consrtuction like transfer,end dump.roll off. 10 wheel dump and even a lowboy but hated that.I can operate equipment ,backhoe but not great,skip loader,front end loader,thanks in advance.
duckman2000
State Moderator

Postby PinTeal » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:23 am

You have your class A? There's always a need for good truckers if you can find a truck (someone in need of a driver). Problem is...the job

Jeff Given
PinTeal
State Moderator

job

Postby BrokenWing » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:50 am

Try a trucking outfit out of Yuba City, it used to be called Yuba Trucking but they changed the name to agregates or something like that.
A good company to work for, or try Butte Sand & Gravel I know they buaght more new trucks.
Good Luck... : :thumbsup:

Jeff
BrokenWing
hunter

Postby EXTREMA » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:59 pm

try TIMEC. they hire for refinery work right there in Martinez at shell and valero. i did scaffold/carpentry work out at shell/valero and i would see timec opererating backoes, bobcats etc. most is maint work and labor but it pays well during a turnaround!!
I love the fog and rain!
EXTREMA
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting