California Classifieds

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

gone

Postby didIgetit » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:01 pm

2 free 1 gallon ziplock bags of shells. i believe they are reloads, so i am giving them to you as parts only. i don't know the size shot that is in them nor if it is lead or steal. i got them in a deal and have no use for them so the first person to pm with number takes them.

located in south san francisco, pick up only
Last edited by didIgetit on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
didIgetit
hunter
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 pm


Re: California Classifieds

Postby redsled600 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!! :smile:
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
redsled600
hunter
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby redsled600 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:39 am

redsled600 wrote:WTB

Im looking for a marsh rat boat, float tubes, scull boat, or AVIAN X A-Frame blind in california
check out my list of stuff im looking for above also. Thank You
text pictures and price 707-548-4963

Bump
redsled600
hunter
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby whackemnstackem » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:26 pm

cretehead wrote:I have 7 federal migratory bird stamp beer steins. Im selling them for $400.00, I bought them and stored them as I acquired them. I thought i had lost them when I moved years ago and found them last week.I'm sure there was only 7 years that they made these, I have them all in perfect condition!!!!!!! $400.00 isnt working so im lowering it too $300.00. There $80.00 dollars apiece if you can find them!!!!!!!!!!!



PM sent
whackemnstackem
hunter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: California Classifieds

Postby shotgunslb » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Drake MODB Full-zip Fleece Jacket, Like New condition, size Large, $45 tyd Pending funds
Image

Cabelas Mid weight thermal wear for those warmer windy days, top and bottom are size Large, good condition, grey color, $25 for the set tyd.
Image

NWT Max-4 Fleece gloves, palms have grip dots, good back up pair, size Large, $12 tyd Pending Funds
Image

Used Drake Baby Mojo SOLD

Drake Home made Higdon style pulsator missing power pack. SOLD

Wing Magic motion decoy, string not included. $35 shipped
Image
Last edited by shotgunslb on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Josh Ortiz

"Grace calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off!"

Max Lucado
User avatar
shotgunslb
hunter
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Location: On the edge of the Delta

Re: California Classifieds

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:55 pm

vanover wrote:6 month old male black lab. Full akc reg, shots are current. He is leash trained, crate trained, housebroken. I got him a few months ago for 800. His training is started. He shows little interest in retrieving so i am just looking for a good home for him as a pet. I would like 500 for him but price is neg. His name is Major. He is a great dog, great with kids, just not a hunter. My name is Kyle feel free to text or call 707-631-5724 with any questions.

I know it's been a while, but do you still have the dog? Thanks
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10682
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: California Classifieds

Postby jmonte35 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
vanover wrote:6 month old male black lab. Full akc reg, shots are current. He is leash trained, crate trained, housebroken. I got him a few months ago for 800. His training is started. He shows little interest in retrieving so i am just looking for a good home for him as a pet. I would like 500 for him but price is neg. His name is Major. He is a great dog, great with kids, just not a hunter. My name is Kyle feel free to text or call 707-631-5724 with any questions.

I know it's been a while, but do you still have the dog? Thanks


Ill answer for him. He's deployed and has changed his telephone number. He does not have the dog anymore. Major found a good home as a medical companion dog. The dog didnt have the drive for hunting but a good pup. Good luck in your search for a dog.
Take a kid hunting,
Jimmy
Suisun Marsh D.U. Chapter Chairman
2013 3rd annual Military Appreciation Dinner Date TBD
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SuisunMarshDU
www.suisunmarshdu.com (website down until we have next years date and info nailed down)
jmonte35
hunter
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Re: California Classifieds

Postby greenomics » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Posting a fishing boat for sale by my father.

Gregor Eagle 177 ..2001 w/2002 Mercury 50hp 4stroke motor, E-Z load galvanized trailer, and many extras.....good lake and delta fisher...$7500.00.. Or best offer..925-939-0707. Located in Concord.
Attachments
00S0S_2lMpDTxJ5XQ_600x450.jpg
greenomics
hunter
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 pm
Location: Davis, CA

Re: California Classifieds

Postby accuboom » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:12 am

Chesapeake Bay Retriever-So Cal
I am very interested in locating a Chesapeake Bay Retriever in and around Southern California. Would like a puppy to train. Looking to buy from well established breeder. I want a hunting dog. Currently not interested in competition. I have minimal experience, but did have a Chesapeake years ago. We did hunt together a little. I still miss that dog. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.


Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 pm
Top
accuboom
Newb
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Re: California Classifieds

Postby BR Gunner007 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:43 am

Almost brand new, used less than 20x. 1x in water- Rate it a 10/10.

Its an H20 1810+ from D.T Systems. You can see the info here.

http://dtsystems.com/products/remote-trainers/h2o-plus



Price $175.00 will ship but prefer to meet face to face. Can meet in Bay Area or near Colusa.

Let me know if you have any questions
BR Gunner007
Newb
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 am

Re: California Classifieds

Postby Bigmikeke » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Bigmikeke wrote:12ghg full body spec decoys with 12 slot open top bag $250.00 or consider trades for quality duck decoys

Bump still avail make offer
Bigmikeke
hunter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 am

Help me! wtb

Postby redsled600 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:06 am

I'm looking to buy or trade for the following....

GHG fullbody mallards
GHG fullbody pintail
GHG fullbody honkers
GHG spoony decoys
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde mallards
Coot decoys
12 slot floater duck bags
12 slot fullbody duck bags
Avery real grass mats
Mojo with remote
Game cart
Decoy sled

Text or PM
7075484963
redsled600
hunter
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 am

redsled600 wrote:Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!! :smile:
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)



Tryin to put together a few things I needed this year and didnt have. Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!!
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)


Paypal ready to go OR trade/partial trade I have...

10 boxes of 3in hypersonic #2 12 gauge
redsled600
hunter

Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca




I think we get what you are looking for.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby redsled600 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
redsled600 wrote:Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!! :smile:
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)



Tryin to put together a few things I needed this year and didnt have. Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!!
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)


Paypal ready to go OR trade/partial trade I have...

10 boxes of 3in hypersonic #2 12 gauge
redsled600
hunter

Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca




I think we get what you are looking for.


Think so?
Don't read it if you don't want big guy.
Here's a bump just for you
redsled600
hunter
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby lt1chevelle » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:24 pm

NIB Tru-Edge landing zone-1 call. 70Tyd

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
lt1chevelle
hunter
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Location: livermore,ca -NOR CAL-

Re: California Classifieds

Postby mendotakiller » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:02 pm

anybody have an older 14 foot boat laying around that needs a little work and they want gone? Im looking for a decent boat that I can pick up for not a whole lot of money? Let me know. 559 593 1770 Must be in the fresno area or within an hour and a half or so from fresno.
mendotakiller
hunter
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Re: California Classifieds

Postby mendotakiller » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 pm

anybody have an older 14 foot boat laying around that needs a little work and they want gone? Im looking for a decent boat that I can pick up for not a whole lot of money? Let me know. 559 593 1770 Must be in the fresno area or within an hour and a half or so from fresno.
mendotakiller
hunter
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Two Guns for sale

Postby Run&Gun » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Good morning to all,

have two different guns I'm trying to sell.

first one is used Benelli nova 12 Ga. camo might have original box. They sell brand new $450 - $500. my asking price is $350

second gun I have is a 700 7mm Remington sps rifle camo stock. never been shot or used still wrapped up in the box. retails $784.95 plus tax coming to $825.13 asking price is $700.00 I live in the Fresno area and have pics of both firearms. please call or text me anytime for more info or photos. my cell number is 559-974-1877, thank you and have a good day!
Run&Gun
hunter
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm

WTB AR

Postby drake~slayer » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:10 pm

I am looking to buy an AR. either in the 7.62 or the 5.56. I am not looking to buy someone's broken down piece of crap. I am a serious buyer. I don't want to pay an exorbitant price. If anyone is looking to get rid of one, PM me. I will be checking my pm's on a daily basis.You can also call me at (916)612-8381. My only requirements really are that the rifle be legal. I don't want to find out that the weapon is stolen or has been used in a crime. I will be having the cereal numbers run by Placer county. That's just to protect myself. Thanks. Mike
Shoot 'em in the face.
drake~slayer
hunter
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:42 pm
Location: sacramento ca

Re: WTB AR

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 pm

drake~slayer wrote:I am looking to buy an AR. either in the 7.62 or the 5.56. I am not looking to buy someone's broken down piece of crap. I am a serious buyer. I don't want to pay an exorbitant price. If anyone is looking to get rid of one, PM me. I will be checking my pm's on a daily basis.You can also call me at (916)612-8381. My only requirements really are that the rifle be legal. I don't want to find out that the weapon is stolen or has been used in a crime. I will be having the cereal numbers run by Placer county. That's just to protect myself. Thanks. Mike


You can build one for way cheaper than what anyone would offer you for a used one. Can you paint by numbers. It's that easy.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby magnum12 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 am

I second what Sgt said. Watch YouTube and you will see just how easy it really is.
User avatar
magnum12
hunter
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:44 am

Re: California Classifieds

Postby #1wingnut » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:31 pm

3 cases fiochi speed steel 3" 1 1/8 oz #3 100.00 case.
2 cases rem nitro steel 2 3/4" 1 1/8 oz #4 shot 90.00 case

Image


over 1000 .38 rounds as follows.......

500 +or- wad cutters
350 +or - JHP controlled expansion self defence.
300 +or - misc (ball, wad c., full jacket ball,)
most of a box of .357 mag

375.00 for the lot. open to offers

Image

no trades. cash only. and not really interested in shipping. I'm in Galt. but I drive from Sac to modesto almost daily
Thanks Dan
209 712 1337
User avatar
#1wingnut
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 am

Ruger single six .22 mag/LR

Postby #1wingnut » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Ruger single six .22 convert. both cylinders .22LR and .22 mag.
Guns in very good condition. some minor holster ware on the blueing.
The box is not from this gun. its from a single six .357 but fits it just fine.
I also will include 300 +or- .22 mag's and a few hundred LR and shorts and 3 or 4 box's of .22 shotshell
also included is a leather holster and a leather belt with shell loops.

500.00 or offer. no trades, cash only thanks

Dan
209 712 1337



Image

Image

Image
User avatar
#1wingnut
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 am

CZ woodcock. 12ga. O/U

Postby #1wingnut » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

a few "love" marks from Mt Quail. but just minor cosmetic blemish's
Shoots perfect. less than a case of shell thought it. all 5 factory chokes.
I bought it new for 1000.00 Sell it for 700.00

Dan
209 712 1337

Image
User avatar
#1wingnut
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 am

Re: California Classifieds

Postby RefugeRat4Life » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Dan,

What size barrel on the o/u and do you have any other pics?

Thanks,

JD
JD
Image
And on the 9th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "now that I have a caretaker, I need a protector." So God made a hunter...
User avatar
RefugeRat4Life
hunter
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 am
Location: San Jose, CA

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests