California Classifieds

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

Re: California Classifieds

Postby BR Gunner007 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:43 am

Almost brand new, used less than 20x. 1x in water- Rate it a 10/10.

Its an H20 1810+ from D.T Systems. You can see the info here.

http://dtsystems.com/products/remote-trainers/h2o-plus



Price $175.00 will ship but prefer to meet face to face. Can meet in Bay Area or near Colusa.

Let me know if you have any questions
BR Gunner007
Newb
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 am


Re: California Classifieds

Postby Bigmikeke » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Bigmikeke wrote:12ghg full body spec decoys with 12 slot open top bag $250.00 or consider trades for quality duck decoys

Bump still avail make offer
Bigmikeke
hunter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 am

Help me! wtb

Postby redsled600 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:06 am

I'm looking to buy or trade for the following....

GHG fullbody mallards
GHG fullbody pintail
GHG fullbody honkers
GHG spoony decoys
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde mallards
Coot decoys
12 slot floater duck bags
12 slot fullbody duck bags
Avery real grass mats
Mojo with remote
Game cart
Decoy sled

Text or PM
7075484963
redsled600
hunter
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 am

redsled600 wrote:Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!! :smile:
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)



Tryin to put together a few things I needed this year and didnt have. Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!!
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)


Paypal ready to go OR trade/partial trade I have...

10 boxes of 3in hypersonic #2 12 gauge
redsled600
hunter

Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca




I think we get what you are looking for.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby redsled600 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
redsled600 wrote:Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!! :smile:
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)



Tryin to put together a few things I needed this year and didnt have. Lookin for anything on this list. If you see somethin on here you got for sale shoot me a text or PM please thanks guys. Paypal or cash only
707-548-4963
located in California, THANK YOU!!
Here's my list:

coot decoys
spoonbill decoys
GHG prograde or Avian X mallards
GHG prograde wigeon
GHG prograde gadwall
Snow goose decoys (rags only- let me know what you have) looking to pick up between 30-50 dzn
snow goose floaters/FB (if your in california)
12 slot floater duck decoy bags
12 slot FB duck decoy bags
12 slot FB goose decoy bags (Good shape)
FB GHG pintail decoys
Avery tule/marsh seat
Avery Real Grass 4'x4' mats
Winchester supreme 3" 12gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)
Hevi-Metal 3" 12 gauge 2 or 3 shot (let me know how many boxes you have)


Paypal ready to go OR trade/partial trade I have...

10 boxes of 3in hypersonic #2 12 gauge
redsled600
hunter

Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca




I think we get what you are looking for.


Think so?
Don't read it if you don't want big guy.
Here's a bump just for you
redsled600
hunter
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby lt1chevelle » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:24 pm

NIB Tru-Edge landing zone-1 call. 70Tyd

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lt1chevelle
hunter
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Location: livermore,ca -NOR CAL-

Re: California Classifieds

Postby mendotakiller » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:02 pm

anybody have an older 14 foot boat laying around that needs a little work and they want gone? Im looking for a decent boat that I can pick up for not a whole lot of money? Let me know. 559 593 1770 Must be in the fresno area or within an hour and a half or so from fresno.
mendotakiller
hunter
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Re: California Classifieds

Postby mendotakiller » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 pm

anybody have an older 14 foot boat laying around that needs a little work and they want gone? Im looking for a decent boat that I can pick up for not a whole lot of money? Let me know. 559 593 1770 Must be in the fresno area or within an hour and a half or so from fresno.
mendotakiller
hunter
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Two Guns for sale

Postby Run&Gun » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Good morning to all,

have two different guns I'm trying to sell.

first one is used Benelli nova 12 Ga. camo might have original box. They sell brand new $450 - $500. my asking price is $350

second gun I have is a 700 7mm Remington sps rifle camo stock. never been shot or used still wrapped up in the box. retails $784.95 plus tax coming to $825.13 asking price is $700.00 I live in the Fresno area and have pics of both firearms. please call or text me anytime for more info or photos. my cell number is 559-974-1877, thank you and have a good day!
Run&Gun
hunter
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm

WTB AR

Postby drake~slayer » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:10 pm

I am looking to buy an AR. either in the 7.62 or the 5.56. I am not looking to buy someone's broken down piece of crap. I am a serious buyer. I don't want to pay an exorbitant price. If anyone is looking to get rid of one, PM me. I will be checking my pm's on a daily basis.You can also call me at (916)612-8381. My only requirements really are that the rifle be legal. I don't want to find out that the weapon is stolen or has been used in a crime. I will be having the cereal numbers run by Placer county. That's just to protect myself. Thanks. Mike
Shoot 'em in the face.
drake~slayer
hunter
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:42 pm
Location: sacramento ca

Re: WTB AR

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 pm

drake~slayer wrote:I am looking to buy an AR. either in the 7.62 or the 5.56. I am not looking to buy someone's broken down piece of crap. I am a serious buyer. I don't want to pay an exorbitant price. If anyone is looking to get rid of one, PM me. I will be checking my pm's on a daily basis.You can also call me at (916)612-8381. My only requirements really are that the rifle be legal. I don't want to find out that the weapon is stolen or has been used in a crime. I will be having the cereal numbers run by Placer county. That's just to protect myself. Thanks. Mike


You can build one for way cheaper than what anyone would offer you for a used one. Can you paint by numbers. It's that easy.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby magnum12 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 am

I second what Sgt said. Watch YouTube and you will see just how easy it really is.
User avatar
magnum12
hunter
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:44 am

Re: California Classifieds

Postby #1wingnut » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:31 pm

3 cases fiochi speed steel 3" 1 1/8 oz #3 100.00 case.
2 cases rem nitro steel 2 3/4" 1 1/8 oz #4 shot 90.00 case

Image


over 1000 .38 rounds as follows.......

500 +or- wad cutters
350 +or - JHP controlled expansion self defence.
300 +or - misc (ball, wad c., full jacket ball,)
most of a box of .357 mag

375.00 for the lot. open to offers

Image

no trades. cash only. and not really interested in shipping. I'm in Galt. but I drive from Sac to modesto almost daily
Thanks Dan
209 712 1337
User avatar
#1wingnut
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 am

Ruger single six .22 mag/LR

Postby #1wingnut » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Ruger single six .22 convert. both cylinders .22LR and .22 mag.
Guns in very good condition. some minor holster ware on the blueing.
The box is not from this gun. its from a single six .357 but fits it just fine.
I also will include 300 +or- .22 mag's and a few hundred LR and shorts and 3 or 4 box's of .22 shotshell
also included is a leather holster and a leather belt with shell loops.

500.00 or offer. no trades, cash only thanks

Dan
209 712 1337



Image

Image

Image
User avatar
#1wingnut
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 am

CZ woodcock. 12ga. O/U

Postby #1wingnut » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

a few "love" marks from Mt Quail. but just minor cosmetic blemish's
Shoots perfect. less than a case of shell thought it. all 5 factory chokes.
I bought it new for 1000.00 Sell it for 700.00

Dan
209 712 1337

Image
User avatar
#1wingnut
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 am

Re: California Classifieds

Postby RefugeRat4Life » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Dan,

What size barrel on the o/u and do you have any other pics?

Thanks,

JD
JD
Image
And on the 9th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "now that I have a caretaker, I need a protector." So God made a hunter...
User avatar
RefugeRat4Life
hunter
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: California Classifieds

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:13 pm

RefugeRat4Life wrote:Dan,

What size barrel on the o/u and do you have any other pics?

Thanks,

JD


I would like to know as well.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Postby mossberg_man84 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Delete
Last edited by mossberg_man84 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mossberg_man84
hunter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: yuba city

Re: California Classifieds

Postby #1wingnut » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
RefugeRat4Life wrote:Dan,

What size barrel on the o/u and do you have any other pics?

Thanks,

JD


I would like to know as well.



I should have posted that. It is a 26" barrel.
I gave someone the wrong info. sorry. I just re checked it. I can post a few more pics if you guys want.
User avatar
#1wingnut
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 am

Re: California Classifieds

Postby wanapasaki » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 am

Looking for a mud motor 15-20 HP let me know what you have. Thanks
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
User avatar
wanapasaki
hunter
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Tehachapi, CA

1991 14ft TDB classic Yamaha 25hp 51 hours for sale

Postby Petestella » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Boat and blind in good shape engine like new. TDB are great boats hide well safe they were the first. This is a Maine built boat not many in CA. Only selling because joined a equity club and won't get much use. Happy to send pics will get some posted when I figure out how. I am in Bay Area.
Petestella
hunter
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Selling 1648 Tracker Grizzly with 36 pd

Postby shotgunslb » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Ad is on CL. PM or text for more information.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/4415320362.html

Thanks

Josh
Josh Ortiz

"Grace calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off!"

Max Lucado
User avatar
shotgunslb
hunter
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Location: On the edge of the Delta

GHG fullbody snows

Postby redsled600 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:08 pm

I have 18 GHG fullbody snow goose decoys
looking to trade only right now....
PM or text me
7075484963
redsled600
hunter
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Petaluma Ca

Re: California Classifieds

Postby shotgunslb » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:40 am

Please delete
Last edited by shotgunslb on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Josh Ortiz

"Grace calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off!"

Max Lucado
User avatar
shotgunslb
hunter
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Location: On the edge of the Delta

1991 THE DUCK BOAT 14 CLASSIC

Postby Petestella » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:27 am

tdb1.jpg
tdb1.jpg
Selling my 14 ft classic its a Maine built in good shape. IT has a 25 H.P 2 stroke 2007 Yamaha with 51 hours on. Its a great little boat used Napa marsh Oregon and Lowe Klamath. Would also be a great delta boat. This was my dream boat but dreams change joined a nice equity club so no longer needed. Will include 2 seats and boat bag $5500.00
Attachments
tdb4.jpg
tdb3.jpg
tdb2.jpg
Petestella
hunter
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 27 guests