little panoche resivore wildlife area

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

little panoche resivore wildlife area

Postby Spoony » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:03 pm

Anyone ever do any hunting at Little Panoche Resivore Wildlife Area? Any info would be appreciateds. Thanks! :thumbsup:
Spoony
hunter

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:09 pm

I have driven around out there. I have heard that there are Chuckar out there. I didn't see anything when I was out there, IMO you would be lucky to shoot a ground squirel or a coyote.
WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:58 pm

Not much out there.

It can be easily defined as a "great hunt ruined by a complete lack of game birds and animals".

You are better off going to the ravenswood unit because at least shooting back at the gangbangers is always fun.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby randy marci » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:28 pm

spoony, if you picked this up from my post at the fuge, as nm bound, on best refuges.....it was a joke. i use to jump shoot little panoche on my way home from mendota but even that was not worthwhile. if you are looking for some good places to start in the valley, let me know. i can point out quite a few better places than this.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby Spoony » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:03 pm

Hey Randi... Do you Hunt mendota... Do you have a brother named Jason... and a Dad named Al??? I think I know ya. I used to B.S. With your dad a lot and the Agrillo brothers. :thumbsup:
Spoony
hunter

Postby Spoony » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:08 pm

Ooops! I better read more carefully next time, of corse you hunt the great Mendota, and there is only one marci family that hunts there... that I know of. I don't know if you remeber me, My name is Steve... Let me know if you remember me. I have been hunting Mendota for over 15 years... less since I moved up to the Sac. Valley. :salude:
Spoony
hunter

Postby randy marci » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:48 am

steve, no unfortunatley i don't remember you.....as far as your name anyway. i bet i'd know ya if i saw you though. i'm pretty bad with names :oops: what made you relocate to the sac valley and why would you ask about little panoche when there is so much good undiscovered area up there :umm: keep in touch man and post up pics of your kills during the season and i'll be able to see who you are.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby Spoony » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:29 pm

Sounds good, I never really new how to post pictures, if you have the time, please explain how. Thanks!
Spoony
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting