Blinds

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

Blinds

Postby #1wingnut » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:46 pm

FYI.......
I was browsing craigslist and found this, thought I would share it here.
if anyone is still looking for a spot......

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/spo/190808942.html

Dan

PS: i dont consider this a spam, just givin yall some info. :thumbsup:
#1wingnut
Super Moderator

Postby speczilla » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:44 pm

Not trying to spam anyone as well but thought I'd note that I know of a 3-man blind available in a club in the southern end of the butte sink. You need a boat to get to the floating blinds. Cost is 9k for the whole blind. I personally don't know how it shoots and have never shot it but can put you in touch with the owner for more info. I was going to try and get into this club last February and they had no space but now one guy had an emergency and had to leave. I have already made alternative plans so I had to pass.

CWA and DU are doing a joint habitat restoration project on part of the club that it natural. The rest of the club is flooded bean fields.

I only post this as we always have someone post up about once a month asking for open blinds in clubs.
speczilla
hunter

Postby g.luns » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:20 pm

:salude: Hey guys , I still have an open spot in my four man in Colusa!! G-
g.luns
hunter

Postby tstrong » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:12 pm

I wish I didn't live so damn far away, I'd pick a couple of those in a heart beat. Gas alone this year is going cost me about 3K.
tstrong
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting