Sutter NWR

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Sutter NWR

Postby speck crusher » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Can anyone tell which side middle front or back maybe an island where the birds work beter in assigned pond 15 Sutter NWR pm me thanks
speck crusher
hunter

Re: Sutter NWR

Postby sprigpig1 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Pm sent
"suppose you were an idiot; and suppose you were a member of congress, But I repeat myself".- Mark Twain

"Go to heaven for the climate , go to hell for the company".- Mark Twain
sprigpig1
Forum Moderator

Postby spoonysmaker » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 pm

speck crusher wrote:Can anyone tell which side middle front or back maybe an island where the birds work beter in assigned pond 15 Sutter NWR pm me thanks

how many different places you gonna ask the same question. they only let 3 parties into the pond. go where noone is. it's not a very big pond....
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby speck crusher » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 am

Thats the plan spoon killa
speck crusher
hunter

Postby blackdog58 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:14 am

Like I said on the other thread, doesn't matter. No matter where one sends you, you'll have to figure it out once everyone gets there. What do I mean by that? You'll have to figure it out.

You know, figuring things out is a large part of the fun. I'm sure you'd take info from a stranger and bank your hunt on it, right??
blackdog58
hunter

Postby Mallards Only » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 am

blackdog58 wrote:Like I said on the other thread, doesn't matter. No matter where one sends you, you'll have to figure it out once everyone gets there. What do I mean by that? You'll have to figure it out.

You know, figuring things out is a large part of the fun. I'm sure you'd take info from a stranger and bank your hunt on it, right??

The fact that he has to come on and troll for advice means that he likely won't figure it out. :huh: God, I don't miss refuge hunting. :no: :fingerhead:
Mallards Only
hunter

Postby ditchbanker » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:49 am

Be open to working with your fellow hunters assigned to that pond and you will all have a good hunt ...maybe work it out in the parking lot and you can all go easy :thumbsup:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
ditchbanker
hunter

Postby NorCalDuckHunter24 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 pm

speck crusher wrote:Can anyone tell which side middle front or back maybe an island where the birds work beter in assigned pond 15 Sutter NWR pm me thanks

Are you trolling or what? Stop being lazy and go see for yourself. If someone does tell you some info and you get beat to that spot please dont set up on them cause that was your plan. What a joke. Id be embarrassed to ask a question like that, on two different threads.
NorCalDuckHunter24
hunter

Postby speck crusher » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:48 am

Two different threads uh Im not a refuge hunter Im the owner of a million dollar duck club I was simply asken questions for a friend of mine that drew the resy straight haters what happened to us waterfowl hunters didnt know asking for advice on something so simple would make you ladies cry its not that big of a deal were not children Grow up I asked what section of a pond my friend already decided to go to not your spoony hole.
speck crusher
hunter

Postby finsnfeathershunter » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:32 pm

[quote="Mallards Only"] God, I don't miss refuge hunting. :no: :fingerhead:[/quote]

But did you not admit to putting in for reservations still? Have all your theory's and stuff about the whole process?

The season is now over and how did the OP's friend do?
finsnfeathershunter
hunter

Postby Mallards Only » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:43 pm

finsnfeathershunter wrote:
Mallards Only wrote: God, I don't miss refuge hunting. :no: :fingerhead:

But did you not admit to putting in for reservations still? Have all your theory's and stuff about the whole process?

Nope. Nice try though. Haven't put in for ressies for 5 yrs and won't until the flawed system is fixed.
Mallards Only
hunter

Postby speck crusher » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Club under construction I will call the guys back that responded to my thread when its done thanks.
Last edited by speck crusher on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
speck crusher
hunter

Postby finsnfeathershunter » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:08 pm

[quote="Mallards Only"][quote="finsnfeathershunter"][quote="Mallards Only"] God, I don't miss refuge hunting. :no: :fingerhead:[/quote]

The season is now over and how did the OP's friend do?[/quote]
Nope. Nice try though. Haven't put in for ressies for 5 yrs and won't until the flawed system is fixed.[/quote]

"Several years ago, I had a partner who put in for every Wed. and Sat. at all No. Valley refuges. We filled out identical applications and he drew damn near every day. It wasn't every single one but it was damn close. I, on the other hand, drew none."

I can provide the link to where this came from. The word several is less than 5.

So did you ever get your "buddies" GOID number for Glen to run? I know you said he never keeps his hunting license but all he has to do is go to a sporting goods store or DFW office and simply swipe his drivers license.

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I can hear it now your going to call me a liberal somewhere in your reply. :lol3:
finsnfeathershunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 am

Mallards Only wrote:

Nope. Nice try though. Haven't put in for ressies for 5 yrs and won't until the flawed system is fixed.

No offense meant with my question at all (since we seem to argue in every other thread)... But you didn't hunt the refuges at all this year? I can understand not buying ressies because you might want to lodge a protest with the wallet... But not being able to move around would make me go batty.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Mallards Only » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:29 am

Mallards Only wrote:

"Several years ago, I had a partner who put in for every Wed. and Sat. at all No. Valley refuges. We filled out identical applications and he drew damn near every day. It wasn't every single one but it was damn close. I, on the other hand, drew none."

I can provide the link to where this came from. The word several is less than 5.

So did you ever get your "buddies" GOID number for Glen to run? I know you said he never keeps his hunting license but all he has to do is go to a sporting goods store or DFW office and simply swipe his drivers license.

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I can hear it now your going to call me a liberal somewhere in your reply. :lol3:

Might want to try looking it up sometime before you put your foot in your mouth.

sev•er•al (sĕvˈər-əl, sĕvˈrəl)
adj. Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.
adj. Single; distinct: "Pshaw! said I, with an air of carelessness, three several times” ( Laurence Sterne).
adj. Respectively different; various: They parted and went their several ways. See Synonyms at distinct.

Also, if you followed the thread(which may be difficult for you), you would know that this happened before there were GOID numbers. The only way to get the information would be with his HL# for that year which he still did not have. Keep reaching though.
Mallards Only
hunter

Postby Mallards Only » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:32 am

slowshooter wrote:
Mallards Only wrote:

No offense meant with my question at all (since we seem to argue in every other thread)... But you didn't hunt the refuges at all this year? I can understand not buying ressies because you might want to lodge a protest with the wallet... But not being able to move around would make me go batty.

Well then I guess that's my excuse for being batty because I did not step foot on a refuge this year. I have plenty of places to hunt to provide variety and don't need the insanity of poorly run refuges to satisfy my needs.
Mallards Only
hunter

Postby Camo Dip » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:47 am

speck crusher wrote:Ive got three brand new 3 man tank blinds up for lease on my 150 acre delta tract club in knightsen brentwood area permanent water all season long october to february planted millet and corn around all ponds I have two tree duck ponds with platform blinds also available trailer parking included hunts wednesdays saturday and sundays pheasant and quail hunting is also permitted for members $1650 per man if anyones interested pm me

Speck Crusher.... I tried to send you a pm, not sure it went through.can you give me a call when you have a chance? 925 584 4283
Steve Nicholas
SignPro/MotoPro Graphics
888-223-5837
Web Site: signpro-graphics.com
Camo Dip
DHC Sponsor

Postby finsnfeathershunter » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am

[b][/b]Not reaching there, your words and I followed the thread fine. Your the reason it was closed. Attacking Glen at every chance. Then you were not willing to put up or shut up and give your "buddies" GOID to see if there was a loop theory. Afraid that he may never get drawn after that. Another black helicopter theory of yours. :rolleyes:

Several is still less than 5 and ask anyone how many that represents and you will get 3 as your number.

Your definitions prove NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, (See I can use the same capital letters just like you did in that thread to everybody else :lol3: )

If you had said that you have never put in for reservations since the new GOID system was in place then your words would have had more credibility. That would be 3 years since the inception of the GOID program in California and we could see actual proof. Beyond that its just your word. And 3 years of your buddies GOID numbers is enough time to see if this Loop Theory is true. Then you can get that independent audit you wanted.

So come back with your reply again, Add phrases like "I am done with you", "you just proved my point", "I don't even know why I respond to you", "Nice try", call me a liberal, blame a political party, blame Obama, claim you hate California again (then why don't you leave), state once again how your not posting again on this forum (work on that one) or whatever catch phrase you can come up with.

For the life of me I actually don't understand why you are here or on any other duck hunting chat site in the first place making comments? What is it you have to prove to everybody else?

Or you can go whine to the moderator and say I am attacking you to get me banned. I have NOTHING vested here other than its entertainment and if banned will not sign up under new name(s) like some people do. :lol3: :lol3:
Last edited by finsnfeathershunter on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
finsnfeathershunter
hunter

Postby finsnfeathershunter » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Slow,

I think we are all looking at Green wrong. We should actually be thankful that his kind IS NOT hunting refuges. Last thing we need is somebody out there in a pond like him.

Oh I can just hear the stolen A Few Good Men Colonel Jessup reply now, "You cant handle the truth." quote reply. :rolleyes: :yes:

Dang it! Probably just got off his Christmas card list for that and no more invites to his private blind. :help:

Waiting for banishment now.
finsnfeathershunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 pm

finsnfeathershunter wrote:Slow,

I think we are all looking at Green wrong. We should actually be thankful that his kind IS NOT hunting refuges. Last thing we need is somebody out there in a pond like him.

LOL! I wonder. Maybe he is the nicest dude on the planet in real life. Ya never know. :lol3:

Oh I can just hear the stolen A Few Good Men Colonel Jessup reply now, "You cant handle the truth." quote reply. :rolleyes: :yes:

Dang it! Probably just got off his Christmas card list for that and no more invites to his private blind. :help:

Waiting for banishment now.

This place seems to run a little better than the TOS in terms of that. I got the boot there because one guy and his minion got tired of me pointing that being a birther was a losing - and loser - position. No warning and even the ban message lied about my "crimes". On the other hand, at least here the mods are sensible enough to know that we've all probably been at black bear diner at the same time without a fight breaking out.

So no, unless you go entirely evil, you don't get to be kicked out no matter how much it will improve your day! :lol3: :beer:
Last edited by slowshooter on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Mallards Only » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:12 pm

finsnfeathershunter wrote:Not reaching there, your words and I followed the thread fine. Your the reason it was closed. Attacking Glen at every chance. Then you were not willing to put up or shut up and give your "buddies" GOID to see if there was a loop theory. Afraid that he may never get drawn after that. Another black helicopter theory of yours. :rolleyes:

Several is still less than 5 and ask anyone how many that represents and you will get 3 as your number.

Your definitions prove NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, (See I can use the same capital letters just like you did in that thread to everybody else :lol3: )

If you had said that you have never put in for reservations since the new GOID system was in place then your words would have had more credibility. That would be 3 years since the inception of the GOID program in California and we could see actual proof. Beyond that its just your word. And 3 years of your buddies GOID numbers is enough time to see if this Loop Theory is true. Then you can get that independent audit you wanted.

So come back with your reply again, Add phrases like "I am done with you", "you just proved my point", "I don't even know why I respond to you", "Nice try", call me a liberal, blame a political party, blame Obama, claim you hate California again (then why don't you leave), state once again how your not posting again on this forum (work on that one) or whatever catch phrase you can come up with.

For the life of me I actually don't understand why you are here or on any other duck hunting chat site in the first place making comments? What is it you have to prove to everybody else?

Or you can go whine to the moderator and say I am attacking you to get me banned. I have NOTHING vested here other than its entertainment and if banned will not sign up under new name(s) like some people do. :lol3: :lol3:

Wow, you're a piece of work. I didn't attack Glenn on anything other than ask him to prove that what he claimed was true. He has the ability to do it and won't. Wonder why. You believe what you want. If you read the thread( and I think you probably took the same reading comprehension course SS did), then you would have seen that I pointed out that it was before GOID's and that my partner did not have his HL # any longer or I would have gladly provided it. As for the definition of "several," thanks for your reply on that. You just proved to anyone who wasn't sure about your level of intelligence that there isn't much there. Go back to high school.
Mallards Only
hunter

Postby finsnfeathershunter » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:12 pm

That's it for a comeback!? I was waiting for something spectacular and mind blowing. Well I give it a C plus. We all know you can do better with your high IQ and all so give it another try. Go back to high school. That is so 80's.(Must have been a PV Class of 82 thing huh?) I mean after all your ratings give you 4 to 41/2 stars on your survey.

I expected more from you.

Check back after dinner to see if your insult grade improves. Pretend I am somebody you really don't like and get your creative insult juices flowing.

Go back to high school!! Lame.
Last edited by finsnfeathershunter on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
finsnfeathershunter
hunter

Postby Calikev » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Mallards Only strikes again. :lol3:
"It seems the harder I work the more luck I seem to have"
Calikev
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:30 pm

Are there even mods on this fourm. Look I'm all the other sections and you can't shake them.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting