NEW SO CAL AREA HUNTER

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

NEW SO CAL AREA HUNTER

Postby TWO GSPS » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:15 pm

THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR HUNTING DUCKS. I HAVE A GSP THAT I WAS GOING TO TRY TO TRIAL IN NAVHDA BUT DECIDED I WOULD RATHER JUST HUNT. HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB OF RETRIEVING BUT I TRY TO GET BLINDS LOCATED IN A SPOT WHERE I CAN GET TO THE BIRDS IF I HAVE TO. ANYWAYS I USUALLY HUNT ALONE BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE LA AREA SEEMS INTERESTED IN HUNTING. I'VE HUNTED KERN, SAN JACINTO, WISTER, AND CIBOLA. I COULD USE A LESSON OR TWO ON MY NEW OBSESSION.
TWO GSPS
hunter

Postby bullet » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:18 pm

2 GSPS.
E-mail me I live right over the hills in Simi Valley. I'll go north or south. Not to many spots where we live.
Mguth29932@adelphia.net
bullet
hunter

Re: NEW SO CAL AREA HUNTER

Postby PinTeal » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:20 am

TWO GSPS wrote:THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR HUNTING DUCKS. I HAVE A GSP THAT I WAS GOING TO TRY TO TRIAL IN NAVHDA BUT DECIDED I WOULD RATHER JUST HUNT. HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB OF RETRIEVING BUT I TRY TO GET BLINDS LOCATED IN A SPOT WHERE I CAN GET TO THE BIRDS IF I HAVE TO. ANYWAYS I USUALLY HUNT ALONE BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE LA AREA SEEMS INTERESTED IN HUNTING. I'VE HUNTED KERN, SAN JACINTO, WISTER, AND CIBOLA. I COULD USE A LESSON OR TWO ON MY NEW OBSESSION.

I believe it may have been you that emailed me tonight regarding Prado?

If so, it may not be the best place to go with you (a new hunter) with a new dog. We are in flooded timber down there and hunting in 30' of water! The dog will come back to you (unless he wants to swim all morning, I think he may get a bit tired of that though). But the problem would be hauling him into your boat/blind (provided).

Let me know either here or in the Email if you are interested still.

Jeff Given
PinTeal
State Moderator

Postby TWO GSPS » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:38 am

SURE I WOULD APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP I CAN GET, BECAUSE LATER ON I MAY DETERMINE THAT I'LL HAVE TO GET A BOAT OR MY DOG WILL DO LONG RETREIVES.
TWO GSPS
hunter

Postby TWO GSPS » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:30 pm

BULLET
E-MAIL ME AT two.gsps@verizon.net
TWO GSPS
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting