CVWA Fundraiser dinner 09Nov

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Postby Lngbrdr » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:26 pm

We are having our foundation fundraiser dinner Nov 09 1700-2200 in Rocklin. Great food, bottle of red and white napa wine on each table, awesome auction/raffle items. We will have a Webley and Scott 912 deluxe over and under with the CVWA logo engraved on the stock going to a lucky winner! Advance purchase tickets $45 single $80 couple email me for details. Online ticket sales link will be posted soon.
All proceeds go to helping Combat Veterans. Hope to see you guys there! We need your help spreading the word.

More to follow....

Dgregory@cvwa.us
Combat Veterans Waterfowl Association
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -Thomas Paine, 1776
Lngbrdr
hunter

Re: CVWA Fundraiser dinner 09Nov

Postby slowshooter » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 am

Editing my post. I hope you guys make a crap load of money at this dinner.

CVWA needs to be funded more robustly so they can respond to anti gun laws in a manner that is needed.

Get a ticket, buy some into some raffles. Have some fun.

CVWA can pitch into the battle if you give them funding! Even if it's a letter of intent or just sharing a ride to the capitol steps.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 pm

CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -Thomas Paine, 1776
Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:58 pm

@slowshooter
I don't know about all the anti-gun stuff but we desperately need funding to continue to take combat veterans out on waterfowl hunts. I expect you will be buying a ticket and joining us for a good time at our dinner? Hope to see you there friend!
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Do it slow! I hunt in the club, and I will come up and meet you there :hammer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:06 am

If there are any questions about who we are or what we do I will have a table set up tomorrow at Sportmans Warehouse for the waterfowl show, drop by and say Hi! I will have dinner tickets and Combat Veterans Waterfowl Association Logo (C V W A) items for sale :thumbsup:
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:07 pm

:bump:
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby GETTER DONE » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:50 pm

come on out and have a good time, I cant wait :thumbsup:
MOSSY OAK PRO STAFF
DRAKE WATERFOWL FIELD STAFF
PRECISION CALLS PRO STAFF MANAGER
TANGLEFREE PRO STAFF
GETTER DONE
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Avoid the lines at the door and get your tickets online! https://cvwafundraiserdinner2013.eventbrite.com/
Maybe you will be the one that wins the First Official CVWA Over/Under Shotgun!

Fundraiser Dinner
100% of proceeds go to supporting Combat Veterans

Saturday, November 9, 2013
Rocklin Community Center
5480 5th Street, Rocklin, CA

CELEBRATE VETERANS HOLIDAY WITH US!!
Only $45 Per Person/$80 Per Couple Includes:
• No Host Bar
• Hors d’oeuvres
• Beef and Chicken Main Entrée w/Gourmet Side dishes & Green salad
• Dessert/Coffee
• Table Sponsor only $500 call for details! 530.308.8641
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Lots of great prizes! The SF 49ers just made a donation! Get your tickets now!!!
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:36 pm

I will be purchasing some tickets. I am sure that I can get my company to sponsor a table. Please PM me so we can discuss more.
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:36 pm

PM sent friend.
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Come enjoy a nice dinner and help us raise money to support our Combat Veterans.
Tickets are still available! Grab yours online and save some $$$!!!

https://cvwafundraiserdinner2013.eventbrite.com/
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Still have some tickets available! Help us support our veterans!
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Have spoke a few times with Derek and he and his wife are really great people. They are doing everything in their power to help combat veterans with waterfowl hunting. The least we could do is buy a few tickets, have a couple cocktails, and talk about waterfowl hunting right?

I hope to see some of you there, I am going to be getting a sponsored table on behalf of my company. Talk to you Monday Derek!
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby speczilla » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am

Bad timing. There is a CWA dinner in Rocklin two days prior to your dinner. If possible push it back. This is a good cause and I'd hate for it to not go off well because guys were "dinner'ed out"
speczilla
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:30 am

Duck_Popper wrote:Have spoke a few times with Derek and he and his wife are really great people. They are doing everything in their power to help combat veterans with waterfowl hunting. The least we could do is buy a few tickets, have a couple cocktails, and talk about waterfowl hunting right?

I hope to see some of you there, I am going to be getting a sponsored table on behalf of my company. Talk to you Monday Derek!

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you there friend!
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:34 am

speczilla wrote:Bad timing. There is a CWA dinner in Rocklin two days prior to your dinner. If possible push it back. This is a good cause and I'd hate for it to not go off well because guys were "dinner'ed out"

I will share an old Pashtun saying with you friend: It is what it is.
We will have a great time, celebrate our Veterans, and enjoy some camaraderie. Hope to see you out there.
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Lngbrdr wrote:
speczilla wrote:Bad timing. There is a CWA dinner in Rocklin two days prior to your dinner. If possible push it back. This is a good cause and I'd hate for it to not go off well because guys were "dinner'ed out"

I will share an old Pashtun saying with you friend: It is what it is.
We will have a great time, celebrate our Veterans, and enjoy some camaraderie. Hope to see you out there.

Someones always gotta be a stick in the mud :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Ahhhh 'Ski you crack me up man! Get ur lazy arse in gear and get your tickets to the dinner you slacker! AND you havent even signed up for any hunts this year! Lets go chop-chop!!!
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Lngbrdr wrote:Ahhhh 'Ski you crack me up man! Get ur lazy arse in gear and get your tickets to the dinner you slacker! AND you havent even signed up for any hunts this year! Lets go chop-chop!!!

Dude the site must be jumbled up then. I signed up for 4 hunts! Including both those goose hunts.. They never went through?! I can't make the dinner, 'm in San Diego right now 'working' and catching lobsters :beer:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby PetriDuck » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Lngbrdr wrote:Ahhhh 'Ski you crack me up man! Get ur lazy arse in gear and get your tickets to the dinner you slacker! AND you havent even signed up for any hunts this year! Lets go chop-chop!!!

When do the names go out for who got selected for hunts? :help:
PetriDuck
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 pm

PetriDuck wrote:

When do the names go out for who got selected for hunts? :help:

I think we shall know in about 2 weeks. This is the second year running for the club and its more like a draw this year. Last year it was wide open... I should have kept my big mouth shut :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Lngbrdr » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Soon...
CEO/Founder
www.cvwa.us

Lngbrdr
hunter

Postby PetriDuck » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Crap... Lngbrdr... i forgot to attach a $20 with my application to get first pick :wink:
PetriDuck
hunter

Next

Return to California Duck Hunting