OPENER

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

OPENER

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:57 pm

WELL DIDNT GET ANY RESIS FOR THE OPENER ME AND A FEW OF MY BUDDIES THAT ALSO DIDNT GET DRFAWN ARE EITHER GOING TO SWEATLINE IT OR LOTTO MY QUESTION IS WHAT WLA ARE LOTTOS ? HAVENT HUNTED ALL THE REFUGES SO IM HAVING TROUBLES FINDING INFORMATION ON ALL OF EM TO NARROW DOWN WHERE WE ARE GOING TO ATTEMPT TO GET ON. NOW IM ASSUMING ILL BE GETTING ON AROUND 10-AFTERNOON DOESNT MATTER WHAT TIME TO ME STILL GLING TO HAVE A God HUNT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT
Capturing experiences,memories and greatness one day at a time
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Re: OPENER

Postby fishin444 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm

On the lottery you and or your party put in the night before the hunt and you get a number around 9:00 PM they draw if you get picked you are put on a list to replace the no shows for the next days hunt. Sweat line you sign up that morning of the hunt and you refill in the order that you get on the list.
fishin444
hunter

Postby takemnow » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 pm

You can only use this info if you promise to not try to get on to my preferred WA :biggrin:

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx ... 1&inline=1
takemnow
hunter

Postby bill in san jose » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Do a search on the CA board, the whole refuge system has been described in detail before, I think last season.

Is your caps-lock key stuck or that a generational thing?

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Anatidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow a duck is watching you.
bill in san jose
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:41 pm

I thought the refuge regulators knew it all. Where is dads pretty boat at now.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Nothing wrong with the BOATS at all is just rather hunt the refuges the refuges shoot the best period ,I'm just new to the upper butte basin is all we decided to hint grey lodge if anyone's up there feel free to stop by our trailer and have a cold.one.No need to "hate"
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby OR-7 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:50 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:Nothing wrong with the BOATS at all is just rather hunt the refuges the refuges shoot the best period ,I'm just new to the upper butte basin is all we decided to hint grey lodge if anyone's up there feel free to stop by our trailer and have a cold.one.No need to "hate"

HUH? DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE LOOKING TO JOIN IN WITH THE WINGBEAT MULLITIA CREW? WHERE IS THAT CHARACTER ANYWAYS? I SURE HOPE YOU DON'T PLAN ON FILMING ON THESE FUGES, AS YOUR TRAILER WILL GET TEE-PEED IN A HURRY :sarcmark:
I don't need no stinkin' CREW!!
OR-7
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:58 pm

OR-7 wrote:
CuppedAddiction247 wrote:Nothing wrong with the BOATS at all is just rather hunt the refuges the refuges shoot the best period ,I'm just new to the upper butte basin is all we decided to hint grey lodge if anyone's up there feel free to stop by our trailer and have a cold.one.No need to "hate"

HUH? DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE LOOKING TO JOIN IN WITH THE WINGBEAT MULLITIA CREW? WHERE IS THAT CHARACTER ANYWAYS? I SURE HOPE YOU DON'T PLAN ON FILMING ON THESE FUGES, AS YOUR TRAILER WILL GET TEE-PEED IN A HURRY :sarcmark:

I guess he thought if he went away for the summer we would forget. Can't wait to see some more head bitting videos.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 am

You guys don't intimidate me at all I actually like it by this point I've taken all the criticism and I've used it also got a early goose film if you guys would like to hope on the hate cupped bandwagon .....all aboard !! So watch all the sick head bites BRO and make your own decision about me
Last edited by CuppedAddiction247 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 am

Please do. I got the popcorn ready.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby darkwater27 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:01 am

I heard Yolo Bypass was going to be hot hot hot on the opener......and there is plenty of room for your whole Crew......
darkwater27
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:17 am

I have a buddy who works at conaway which is fairly close to yolo said there's tons of birds . My dad and brother were up at grey lodge for the shotgun only deer hunt said its stacked and I know I have a good odds getting on ....what's everyone's deal ? I ask a question then all u DHC haters jump on and start taking shots at me cmon gentleman this is not a pissing contest ....but if u guys want to criticise watch the video tell me what u think mind u it was the very first honker hunt any of us had ever done
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 am

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:I have a buddy who works at conaway which is fairly close to yolo said there's tons of birds . My dad and brother were up at grey lodge for the shotgun only deer hunt said its stacked and I know I have a good odds getting on ....what's everyone's deal ? I ask a question then all u DHC haters jump on and start taking shots at me cmon gentleman this is not a pissing contest ....but if u guys want to criticise watch the video tell me what u think mind u it was the very first honker hunt any of us had ever done

Well as soon as mom had to come on to defend her baby you lost all credit. :hammer:

Thought we would forget.

You have been doing it since you were 5. Figured you wouldn't need any help. What good is a crew then.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 am

Dude what are you talking about ....that was all about my brother who at the time was a minor has nothin to do with me BRO
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby bowman13 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:37 am

Back to the subject, on Saturday I drove through gray lodge and only saw about half the ducks that were there the previous week. The ducks had probably moved out on those windy days we had last week. The only birds that were there were all spoonies and gadwell, with a few mallards and woodies flying around. The specks had showed up though, and were probably the mosr prominent bird. Even saw about 200 SNOW geese on the loop.....snow geese?!!! In October?!! But it has been changing from week to week, even day to day. Somedays its loaded with birds, other days they move out. Typical October routine (except for the snow geese....)
"Ducks are like women; they are all good, just some are better than others."-Best 8:00am duck blind quote I have ever heard.
bowman13
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 am

Heard the specs are thick up there !! Through the grapevine Idk if this is true but I heard some NWRs dont have much water .....Upper Butte basin should shoot well
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby OR-7 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 am

Lets get something straight.... Not many specs are shot at the lodge.
I don't need no stinkin' CREW!!
OR-7
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:15 pm

As of last week there were a ton at the lodge
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:48 pm

[quote="CuppedAddiction247"]You guys don't intimidate me at all I actually like it by this point I've taken all the criticism and I've used it also got a early goose film if you guys would like to hope on the hate cupped bandwagon .....all aboard !! So watch all the sick head bites BRO and make your own decision about me[/quote
I really hope you and your crew will be sporting your crappy dayglow cupped addiction shirts at the lodge. You guys should mud wrestle the wing set mulisha crew for all or our entertainment.
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:51 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:I have a buddy who works at conaway which is fairly close to yolo said there's tons of birds . My dad and brother were up at grey lodge for the shotgun only deer hunt said its stacked and I know I have a good odds getting on ....what's everyone's deal ? I ask a question then all u DHC haters jump on and start taking shots at me cmon gentleman this is not a pissing contest ....but if u guys want to criticise watch the video tell me what u think mind u it was the very first honker hunt any of us had ever done

Oh great so I will be seeing day glow cupped shirts at conaway ranch this year?
Jesus..
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:55 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:Heard the specs are thick up there !! Through the grapevine Idk if this is true but I heard some NWRs dont have much water .....Upper Butte basin should shoot well

Even if this is true .. With the possible shut down of fed refuges. Why come on here and broadcast that?
You guys just run at the mouth and again it's the look at me guys!!
I hope you are 400+ in the Sweatline at the lodge after this . Lessons learned young grasshopper
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:11 pm

It's me and 2 buddies tattered .....get over the shirt God u guys act like little kids ........
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:57 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:It's me and 2 buddies tattered .....get over the shirt God u guys act like little kids ........

Say no to day glow game changer ..
Big decals and swag opening weekend at the lodge boys?
Please please please have some sort of big cupped banner or flag flying at the trailer..
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:35 pm

swag? u must be confusing me with the bro truck flat billed tatted up bros please get over yourself and get a life Tattered ! I Drive a white 2000 silverado with cupped stickers on it please gentleman dont be shy !!
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:51 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:swag? u must be confusing me with the bro truck flat billed tatted up bros please get over yourself and get a life Tattered ! I Drive a white 2000 silverado with cupped stickers on it please gentleman dont be shy !!

I will be to busy.... Hunting
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Next

Return to California Duck Hunting