OPENER

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

Re: OPENER

Postby mflorence776622 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:32 pm

darkwater27 wrote:I heard Yolo Bypass was going to be hot hot hot on the opener......and there is plenty of room for your whole Crew......

Why do you say Yolo going to be "hot hot hot"???
mflorence776622
hunter

Postby Sprig-Speck Hunter » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Hey Cupped Addiction! Saw your bada** early goose video :thumbsup: You guys should be on the hunting channel with slaying geese like that! Do you guys consider guiding at refuges? If you do I got a season pass at grey lodge and we :hammer: ducks and canada honkers. I would also like a sticker to put on my lifted tacoma, Im over Ducks Unlimited and California Waterfowl stickers, I want something more reputable like you guys. Also I want a barrel sticker for my shotgun :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: I have a chad belding poster in my room. Can I get a poster of your crew also? Thanks again guys! Cool vid :clapping:
Sprig-Speck Hunter
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Hey good one ....guiding on refuges haha yea I.thought it was pretty.good shooting geese at 10 yds
Capturing experiences,memories and greatness one day at a time
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Danko707 what's your deal
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Rem887 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 pm

theres a reason i didnt come on this forum for a longgg time. why is there so much drama on here? aren't you guys like full grown men? making fun of a hunter just because he loves the sport to the bone
Rem887
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Rem887 wrote:theres a reason i didnt come on this forum for a longgg time. why is there so much drama on here? aren't you guys like full grown men? making fun of a hunter just because he loves the sport to the bone

Because you kids In the look at me generation crack me up.
No old man here. I am a big *** kid.

As you notice I am not the only that feels this way.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:Danko707 what's your deal

As I told you. Once I get pm from mom about little brother or not it just a lose situation.

Edit: BRO.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Get over it dude !
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Gomerking » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 pm

For Cupped this season it seems the best defense is a strong offense. Jumping in with squirt guns blazing. Or someone hijacked your handle?

GK
Earning Your Respect One Post at a Time

Dacowboy wrote:Jesus christ it's like the last day on Fiji with you guys on here.
Gomerking
hunter

Postby OR-7 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:Get over it dude !

You will receive much less criticism by acting with a little more responsibility. Understand that there are other hunters around that enjoy the same thing and places you do. By broadcasting your every move, you draw unnecessary attention. Try it. You might like it... go stealth young jedi :yes:
I don't need no stinkin' CREW!!
OR-7
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Most of these guys are just d!cks with nothing better to do. There will always be haters. No matter what you do. Just shake it off and let them go fudge themselves. Ask questions, post pics, do what you do. They will get over it. If you do nothing but try to make other people happy you defiantly won't be happy. Season will be here soon abd people will have other stuff to do besides pick on someone on the internet. Hey get a life you guys.
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby norcalduckaholic » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:

Most of these guys are just d!cks with nothing better to do. There will always be haters. No matter what you do. Just shake it off and let them go fudge themselves. Ask questions, post pics, do what you do. They will get over it. If you do nothing but try to make other people happy you defiantly won't be happy. Season will be here soon abd people will have other stuff to do besides pick on someone on the internet. Hey get a life you guys.

x2
norcalduckaholic
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:27 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:

My life is hunting. It's what I do. Not what I talk about or make websites, Facebook pages twitter feed Instagram and snap chat updates about. 4 hr drive for a few birds. Well worth the drive as you all sit here and cry about what to do on opener.
I am Just packing the game cart having a beer at honey lake Hinton ( my trailer) getting ready to hit the refuge in the am. What are you doing on this fine evening. :grooving:
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:

Spoons why don't you take your enormous cart and throw all of cupped addictions jock straps in it and push it around the lot..
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:

Spoons why don't you take your enormous cart and throw all of cupped addictions jock straps in it and push it around the lot..

Oh wow. That hurt. Like a dagger thru the heart type hurt. You enjoy hating on people different then yourself and your beliefs don't you? How about you and stanko keep the hating to the klan meetings you bunch of grown *** kids you. :beer:

Maybe you guys should try helping someone out instead of continuously trying to bring people down? You never know you mite like it.

But then again what would a public forum be without a couple d!cks? It's ok tho. I know you guys can't help it. It's like being gay. You were just born that way (supposedly) :hammer:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Dan Mallia » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Good to see not much has changed here at DHC. :lol3:

I'm going hunting. :beer:
Dan Mallia
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:51 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:
Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:

Oh wow. That hurt. Like a dagger thru the heart type hurt. You enjoy hating on people different then yourself and your beliefs don't you? How about you and stanko keep the hating to the klan meetings you bunch of grown *** kids you. :beer:

Maybe you guys should try helping someone out instead of continuously trying to bring people down? You never know you mite like it.

But then again what would a public forum be without a couple d!cks? It's ok tho. I know you guys can't help it. It's like being gay. You were just born that way (supposedly) :hammer:

I heard they are having a sale on pampers in gridley next weekend..
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:
Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:

Damn that was a good one. You win. Goodnight :hi:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:
Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:

Help??! Are you serious?? I think most have tried to offer advice like.. Don't burn your public spots by wanting to produce a tv show about it?? Or your pics of 13 year olds saying we are going pull your birds and mean mugging the camera really doesn't come off real well to guys that have actually been waterfowling longer than most of the crews combined aged..
Or you really don't need to wear matching uniforms flying your crews colors every chance you get. We understand you are killers, you have made it well known.. There are lots of good duck killers on here that don't drive around refuge lots doing victory laps with straps of ducks hanging off your mirrors blasting country music..
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Tattered coat wrote:
Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:
Tattered coat wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:

Help??! Are you serious?? I think most have tried to offer advice like.. Don't burn your public spots by wanting to produce a tv show about it?? Or your pics of 13 year olds saying we are going pull your birds and mean mugging the camera really doesn't come off real well to guys that have actually been waterfowling longer than most of the crews combined aged..
Or you really don't need to wear matching uniforms flying your crews colors every chance you get. We understand you are killers, you have made it well known.. There are lots of good duck killers on here that don't drive around refuge lots doing victory laps with straps of ducks hanging off your mirrors blasting country music..

I understand this. They are young. Let them have fun.... they could be out doing much worse. Did they hurt your feelings or something? They probably declined your application huh? I'M SORRY!
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Yes they did..sucks to be me spoons
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Tattered coat wrote:Yes they did..sucks to be me spoons

It's ok man. Sucks to be me too sometimes lol night. :beer:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Tattered coat wrote:Yes they did..sucks to be me spoons

P.s. I helped you break 100 posts! :grooving:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:29 pm

This season can someone pease do me a favor, this will actually add some credibility to these accusations.

Please post a pic of:

A crew hanging their flag.

A crew wearing matching colors and crew name shirts

Someone actually hanging ducks off the Mirrors and driving around the lot with them.

A truck rolling donuts in the parking lot

I understand the black hoodie remarks are from chad belding and the banded crew, but have these kids actually done this? Or claimed to do it?

The only thing that I heard was they shot a bird while a boat was in motion. The true facts of this story, I will never know. However, I do not feel that they claim to roll deep with crews and blast country music and litter the lot with empty coors lights. If they do then stop reading and I withdraw my statements.

I have been reading the multiple battles with these kids for over a year now and it just seems like it is time to drop it.

I know men that are over 60 years old and have hunted with each other since they were teens. They have t shirts with a saying on them and a logo that they designed together. They wear them around the lodge. Should these senior citizens and veterans of war be ridiculed? What is the difference between them and these cupped addiction guys? Other than 40 years. I am sure if the old guys could they would be out in the sweat lines together, with their shirts, taking pictures, and making videos.

If these cupped guys aren't being obnoxious then let them be. There are times when they starting fighting fire with fire and creates more problems then good. However the last few threads were positive.

Either way I say me piece and wish everyone good luck on the season.
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby darkwater27 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 am

Ok we have digressed into useless banter, back to chatting about hunting.

Anybody know where they are in flood up process? (at da Lodge)?
darkwater27
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting