OPENER

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000

Re: OPENER

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 am

Duck_Popper wrote:This season can someone pease do me a favor, this will actually add some credibility to these accusations.

Please post a pic of:

A crew hanging their flag.

A crew wearing matching colors and crew name shirts

Someone actually hanging ducks off the Mirrors and driving around the lot with them.

A truck rolling donuts in the parking lot

I understand the black hoodie remarks are from chad belding and the banded crew, but have these kids actually done this? Or claimed to do it?

The only thing that I heard was they shot a bird while a boat was in motion. The true facts of this story, I will never know. However, I do not feel that they claim to roll deep with crews and blast country music and litter the lot with empty coors lights. If they do then stop reading and I withdraw my statements.

I have been reading the multiple battles with these kids for over a year now and it just seems like it is time to drop it.

I know men that are over 60 years old and have hunted with each other since they were teens. They have t shirts with a saying on them and a logo that they designed together. They wear them around the lodge. Should these senior citizens and veterans of war be ridiculed? What is the difference between them and these cupped addiction guys? Other than 40 years. I am sure if the old guys could they would be out in the sweat lines together, with their shirts, taking pictures, and making videos.

If these cupped guys aren't being obnoxious then let them be. There are times when they starting fighting fire with fire and creates more problems then good. However the last few threads were positive.

Either way I say me piece and wish everyone good luck on the season.

Go check there professional ( obnoxious ) videos. They record all the proof for ya. They also like to shoot birds under power while in the boat and are dumb enough to post it and then wonder why people don't like him. We have him many suggestions oh how to make their videos and lame website better but it's still just the same kid crap . Look at me look at me. Here look for the camera and bite this ducks head. Now let's see it 5 more times.

And yes. It already is a great duck season. 1 sprig 1 gaddy and a speck so far and it's only 8 am. Have fun at the lodge this season with the rest of the yahoos. I guess if the cup crew can stay down there it won't be to bad for the rest of us. We might actually have a chance to kill some birds.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:30 am

Danko, you are one of the only guys besides or-7 that get it.
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:23 am

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
Duck_Popper wrote:This season can someone pease do me a favor, this will actually add some credibility to these accusations.

Please post a pic of:

Someone actually hanging ducks off the Mirrors and driving around the lot with them.

I understand the black hoodie remarks are from chad belding and the banded crew, but have these kids actually done this? Or claimed to do it?

The only thing that I heard was they shot a bird while a boat was in motion. The true facts of this story, I will never know. However, I do not feel that they claim to roll deep with crews and blast country music and litter the lot with empty coors lights. If they do then stop reading and I withdraw my statements.

I have been reading the multiple battles with these kids for over a year now and it just seems like it is time to drop it.

I know men that are over 60 years old and have hunted with each other since they were teens. They have t shirts with a saying on them and a logo that they designed together. They wear them around the lodge. Should these senior citizens and veterans of war be ridiculed? What is the difference between them and these cupped addiction guys? Other than 40 years. I am sure if the old guys could they would be out in the sweat lines together, with their shirts, taking pictures, and making videos.

If these cupped guys aren't being obnoxious then let them be. There are times when they starting fighting fire with fire and creates more problems then good. However the last few threads were positive.

Go check there professional ( obnox
ious ) videos. They record all the proof for ya. They also like to shoot birds under power while in the boat and are dumb enough to post it and then wonder why people don't like him. We have him many suggestions oh how to make their videos and lame website better but it's still just the same kid crap . Look at me look at me. Here look for the camera and bite this ducks head. Now let's see it 5 more times.

And yes. It already is a great duck season. 1 sprig 1 gaddy and a speck so far and it's only 8 am. Have fun at the lodge this season with the rest of the yahoos. I guess if the cup crew can stay down there it won't be to bad for the rest of us. We might actually have a chance to kill some birds.[/quote

I can't wait to prove wrong and make you look like an a**
Capturing experiences,memories and greatness one day at a time
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:

Please post a pic of:

Go check there professional ( obnoxious ) videos. They record all the proof for ya. They also like to shoot birds under power while in the boat and are dumb enough to post it and then wonder why people don't like him. We have him many suggestions oh how to make their videos and lame website better but it's still just the same kid crap . Look at me look at me. Here look for the camera and bite this ducks head. Now let's see it 5 more times.

And yes. It already is a great duck season. 1 sprig 1 gaddy and a speck so far and it's only 8 am. Have fun at the lodge this season with the rest of the yahoos. I guess if the cup crew can stay down there it won't be to bad for the rest of us. We might actually have a chance to kill some birds.

Well.... I will check out some videos on my lunch break and get back to you. Like I said if there is a reason then exclude everything I said. I just think a lot rolled over from the "shouldbeaguide" clown and another troll and the cupped guys showed up at the wrong time. But hey if not then I bow out.
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:37 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:
Sgtstadanko707 wrote:

Please post a pic of:

ious ) videos. They record all the proof for ya. They also like to shoot birds under power while in the boat and are dumb enough to post it and then wonder why people don't like him. We have him many suggestions oh how to make their videos and lame website better but it's still just the same kid crap . Look at me look at me. Here look for the camera and bite this ducks head. Now let's see it 5 more times.

And yes. It already is a great duck season. 1 sprig 1 gaddy and a speck so far and it's only 8 am. Have fun at the lodge this season with the rest of the yahoos. I guess if the cup crew can stay down there it won't be to bad for the rest of us. We might actually have a chance to kill some birds.[/quote

It just hunting. Prove me wrong at what??? You just validated my point. Spot on response.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Tattered coat wrote:Danko, you are one of the only guys besides or-7 that get it.

I was hanging out in the honey whole this off season. You get some thick skin fast. People are to sensitive in the ca forum. :beer:
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
Tattered coat wrote:Danko, you are one of the only guys besides or-7 that get it.

I was hanging out in the honey whole this off season. You get some thick skin fast. People are to sensitive in the ca forum. :beer:

Wow the honey hole. Now your a professional sh!t talker huh? Dude just get the f@ck over it and leave the kids alone.
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:
Sgtstadanko707 wrote:

Wow the honey hole. Now your a professional sh!t talker huh? Dude just get the f@ck over it and leave the kids alone.

20.... Kids .... Smh. Explains it all.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Tattered coat » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:16 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:
Sgtstadanko707 wrote:

Please post a pic of:

Please go away.. You guys are ridiculous ..go get an education, go to college, go get a REAL job not a wannabee second comming of duck commander tv show .. Hunt for yourself and your BROS. quit posting complete nonsense on here.
Tattered coat
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:23 pm

How did you know ...i dont work, i dont pay any bills i just sit at home and DHC all day !! Im currently in school and work full time as a laborer in construction BROsuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYF1vjwmCnw

This outta really get you guys hatin !! How would SBAG call this......stirring the pot
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:39 pm

CuppedAddiction247 wrote:How did you know ...i dont work, i dont pay any bills i just sit at home and DHC all day !! Im currently in school and work full time as a laborer in construction BROsuff

This outta really get you guys hatin !! How would SBAG call this......stirring the pot

Crappy video work but looks like you guys were in the rite spot.
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:47 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:
CuppedAddiction247 wrote:How did you know ...i dont work, i dont pay any bills i just sit at home and DHC all day !! Im currently in school and work full time as a laborer in construction BROsuff

Crappy video work but looks like you guys were in the rite spot.

Well that ain't hard to be on the X. My dogs gopro film is better quality than this. Stick to the day job. Or maybe change the major and take some film classes.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby CuppedAddiction247 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Highly doubt a 170 degree wide angle lens is better would love to see your VIdeo Danko,
CuppedAddiction247
hunter

Previous

Return to California Duck Hunting