refund!!!!

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

refund!!!!

Postby Beer*Bong » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Are the reservations non refunable? spent quite a bit on them this year for the nwr system as I bet a lot of u did.drew a opening weekend be nice to get money back if they don't figure it out.about 5 dollars a shoot day times how many hunters.
Beer*Bong
hunter

Re: refund!!!!

Postby gozags09 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:32 pm

No refunds. Sorry
gozags09
hunter

Postby DuckFan » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 pm

gozags09 is right.

No refunds for any reason. It is sad for so many hunters. Guys who drew opening day for the first time ever, or been a long, long time. Not to mention the other days for those hunting the NE or southern SJ zone (Kern)....whihc opened 10-5-13. My own son and nephew are each burning ressies to KERN tomorrow.

Not to mention the local economies that depend on us sportsmen and women.

sad indeed.
Proud Life Member - CWA
Member - Delta Waterfowl
Member - Ducks Unlimited
DuckFan
hunter

Postby Beer*Bong » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah its a buch of b.s we hunters help pay to run these places with the fed duck stamps resis, hunting licence, ect lots of revenue to keep these places going on our own and we get the shoty end of the deal..oh well hopefully they get it figured out soon.
Beer*Bong
hunter

Postby sprigpig1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:24 am

Waterfowl apps I understand kinda.. But all of the successful applicants who drew modoc, tule and Klamath who were forced to buy a golden eagle permit for two days before they got their resi card should get that back no questions asked. I am currently working on it, and will not stop until that 20 dollars is back in my pocket 2 guys X 2 days=$20.
"suppose you were an idiot; and suppose you were a member of congress, But I repeat myself".- Mark Twain

"Go to heaven for the climate , go to hell for the company".- Mark Twain
sprigpig1
Forum Moderator

Return to California Duck Hunting