Duck Hunting Forum banner

Opinions lambertville area natural club?

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  fullpattern 
#1 ·
Starting to look at next year already. Thinking of a natural cover club there are a few in the lambertville area(East of SAC Refuge) and a few around colusa not the sink too much money! Would love to hear opinions of people that have shot the area. Thanks in advance.

#6 ·
I would like to look into this area too. Is anyone knowledgable on water delivery there?
Is it pumped after Nov.1 or in some other program? Do you have to pay extra $ and if so how much?
I'm worried next year that there will be no water available since it's in the Glen/Colusa water district?
I'm working today as you can see... Oh well, slammed 'EM last Sunday at SNWR!

#8 ·
In the Speck Closure and if the club took Federal monies to keep land in marsh, all you have is a piece of property that has several restrictions about future possibilities (natural gas mining, farming, structures, etc.).

#9 ·
Most of those clubs use to shoot only on Saturday, Sunday, & Wednesdays. Now a lot of them shoot every day and it has realy hurt the hunting buy not giving the birds any stress free rest days. The clubs that dont shoot every day are hurt by their neighbors shooting on the traditional rest days spooking the birds. I have been told these opinions by more than one club owner or wetland manager.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.